Rayman ! Problems

drdoug

WiiChat Member
Jan 30, 2007
Hi all,

have been playing away at Rayman for a while now and all was good, however I have come across a mini game where rayman if to knockout dancing bunnies after putting on radios. In this game it works fine till I get to the last few bunnys and then rayman stops hitting them !

Has anyone else had problems with this mini game and found how to fix it ?

any suggestions welcome

Cheers

The radio only stays on for a certain amount of time that's why, it's not exactly a 'mini game' just a cool little feature

No there is a game where you have to turn on radios then hit the bunnies that dance. I've had that problem. You wave the wii mote and nothing happens. It's very annoying

Palms said:
No there is a game where you have to turn on radios then hit the bunnies that dance. I've had that problem. You wave the wii mote and nothing happens. It's very annoying

Ohhh yes, sorry I thought drdoug meant in the 'boss stage' when you shoot and there's radios for some reason.

This also happens to me, gets really annoying.

ah, so i'm not the only one! this happened to me consistently, i could hit the radios, then hit the bunnies until i got over half way, then no matter how much i shake the remote nothing happened... once i got to the last bunny before it stopped working.

the only way i got around this was to pause the game and actually switch to a different wii remote, and keep switching until i passed it... unfortunately this mini game gets repeated later on, i had the same problem on it, which is why i've completed 98% of story mode.

Back