Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 Trailer

Im going to go against the grain here and say that I didn't like the first game.

I'm putting it lightly.... I REALLY didn't like the first game. I thought the multiplayer games were terribly lacking. I got the impression that they took the same three ingredients and put 10 different skins on them to create many "separate" games. Out of all the games available in January the Rayman was the one that bothered me the most.

I honestly chalked it up to the damn French just sucking.

I bought the 1st one from my friend for 15 bucks, pretty much a disappointment. The ending was absolutely terrible. The bunnies were really funny, but most of the minigames were really repetitive. Multiplayer was a disappointment as well, most of the games couldn't support 4 players at once. Mario Party > Rayman in multiplayer defintely.

i have never realy got into any rayman game. and when i saw raving rabids i just thought that it looked awful, i still think they look awful but after hearing some of the features i thought it sounds good (the 2nd one) dunno though

I Didnt Think The Game Was Brill It Was Decent Since I Did Complete In 2 Days :p
I Prefer Games They Take Long To Publish Like Zelda T P Thought I Wouldt complete In Days ! Took Me 2 Months !

That sounds pretty good with the customization ptions and fr a second the movie had me thinking transformers lol...... but it was funny

I can't wait for the Rayman Raving Rabbids 2!

I got the first one a couple of months back, and it's been one of my most played Wii games since. The whole Rabbids concept is just so damn funny!

DAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!

The ammount of times I wished I could scream like that in public! I never get sick of those "Bunnies Very Useful Scientific Facts" videos, particularly the Valentines Day video, the Rabbid pulls out the rose and heart-shaped box of chocolates and screams at her "DAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!" :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Df9drE0hqJY

Can't wait for more of that twisted, bizarre humour from Ubisoft :)

Last edited:
RRR does not suck. I played it at a mates and yes it is very silly, but there is a lot of things to do, and its pretty cool trying to do that song/dance section thing, good when your drunk and its pretty funny.

I dont have a wii yet, but ill definetly get the first RRR, its good for a laugh

Looks great! I've played the first game, and I didn't care for it, but improvments can always be made!

WOOOT!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back