Rayman Raving Rabbids Guide

Chunk

WiiCrazy
Nov 26, 2006
I am making a guide with what games you play on each day along with the prizes you get.

I also found that for almost all of the games you do not need a nunchuk even though it says you can. So I will be writing up the alternate controls for the people who could get a hold of a wii-mote but not an extra nunchuk.

If there is anyone who could give me extra advice or knows what days 3-7 and 9 gice as prizes please ler me know. I also need the final stage names if you can give me them.

EDIT: http://www.gamewalks.com/index.php?topic=30.0

Last edited:
Just completed Rayman! Ending was ****! Wont give too much away (not that there is anything really) but basicly he just get's stuck in a hole he tries to jump down..

And don't forget the sheep that try and eat him.

Well if you remember which day you got some of the prizes on please let me know.

Sorry I just realized that I hadn't put the link to my guide. How could I expect anyone to tell me the order of the prizes I am missing and names of final levels without seeing what I am missing.

Im playing this at the mo - tbh i think it was a mega waste of money.
my gf likes it tho, but how annoying some of the games are, and how crap is the dancing game. Also getting real peed off at th game where you have to get a ball in the hole in 30 secs !!!!!!!!! arghh

Well when you get to day 5 and 6 can you write down the actual name of the elvis suit along with the day it comes is given as a prize and the names of the final stages on day 5 and 6

which one are you on, bunnies react slow part 1 2 or 3

got past it now - really not sure what day or anything.

On bunnies r a-mazing now. Strangely addictive. I have 3 plungers

If you only havce 3 plungers then you have completed day 3.

you are on daay 4 if you are playing bunines are a-mazing.

You will see the shortcut at the end, I suggest you don't take it because none of my friends nor myself have gotten done fast enough going through the shortcut

ok thank you. I have the names for the final levels and the song, I jsut need to know what days they go on along with the real bo-bump-da-bump (or something annoying like that) name of the elvis suit

And there appears to be a glitch in the game on this level - killed all the rabbits, and it just stays on the level, you can fire and everything but nothing to shoot - like its frozen, but you can still move and fire

You can hear the little chap you have to rescue shouting for "help" but you cant see him anywhere at all :(

Let me know if you figure out how to get past 98%, because I've found absolutely no possible option for other missions.

Back