Rayman Raving Rabbids Guide

Not for me mate - even my gfriend now wants to take it back. Ok if you like monotonous puzzles, etc - very samey and boring tbh

Some little comical moments in it - but generally wants to make you shove the remote up raymans ass !!!

I never was into rayman though - but my gfriend was, and she says "no way"

Get Zelda if you aint got it

Chopper you did you beat all for each day if not, the next time you are in your cell can you sit on the toilet and play the last level in each day? then you will get the prize and could you get the name of the elvis suit, if not no big deal.

Hey, can u r8 rayman for me outta ten please it will help me alot as im not sure if i realllllly want it yet. is it ne gd?????? n wat ova games do u reccommend for me????? n r8 them please.
I have monkey ball(boring wen only 1 player, but i bet it gd wen theres more than 1 of u), zelda(FABBBBBBBBBBBB but stuck :(!!!) and sports (fabbbbbbbbb) thanks

ashleym2367 said:
Hey, can u r8 rayman for me outta ten please it will help me alot as im not sure if i realllllly want it yet. is it ne gd?????? n wat ova games do u reccommend for me????? n r8 them please.
I have monkey ball(boring wen only 1 player, but i bet it gd wen theres more than 1 of u), zelda(FABBBBBBBBBBBB but stuck :(!!!) and sports (fabbbbbbbbb) thanks

I bought Rayman, and didn't like it (I would rate it around a 3 or 4 out of 10) Returned it and bought Madden, loving that game. I'm an absolutely huge football fan though so if you're not into football then maybe not so good. The multiplayer is great for Madden too.

ubisoft could have thought of a better ending at least! i think multiplayer is good though

yea the end is ****
rayman gets eaten by sheep and all the baby globoxes die, we beat the game in an hour

Back