Rayman: Raving Rabbids vs Mario Party vs Wario Ware

Wiily Good

WiiChat Member
Oct 28, 2006
Australia
Hi everyone.

Are these all pretty much the same things?
If they are not, what is the difference?
If they are, which one would you recommend me getting,
Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Party 8 or WarioWare Smooth Moves.

Thanks

There all pretty much just a mix of mini games, um check yutube or hire them out to see wich ones have the minigames u prefer... Personaly i like mario party but thats just a preference...

Wario For Quick Party games and lots of laughs
Mario for competitious party game which takes a while but is so very fun
Rayman for any other needs. Rayman is not much of a party game.

Edit: Oh, i reccommend Wario if you play on playing with freinds, or if you plan to play with...noone else/ other people occasionally, Mario party.

Or get them all like me. HAHA! Oh, yes, thats quite sad.

Well, I haven't played MP8 or WW, but just on the videos alone I'd say Wario is the must-have game for Wii parties. It looks hilarious.

It's too bad that there doesn't seem to be any way in Rayman to just randomly shuffle the mini-games and play them in a row, although perhaps this is an ability that is unlocked once you finish the story mode. Be nice to have it from the get-go though, as it would make a pretty good party game too.

Mario Party is basicaly 4 characters competing at the same time - the combination of humans and computer players doesn't matter

In sum:
You roll a dice to make your charecter move around the course (like monopally) and depending on what you land on you will either gain coins, loose coins, or get something special such as a mini-game/change the course a bit/steel from players

The main purpose of moving around is to get stars which are the main objects - stars determine winners but you need coins to buy them

After everyone rolls and does a task, shall they get one, they all compete together in one big mini-game (big variety of games) the winners will gain coins and the losers will either get nothing or loose coins

It's a competitive party games that can last from 20 minutes to 2 hours (depending on the number of terms, what map, what games, ect...)

Mario Party's are competitive party games but it's friendly fun and most people enjoy it.

I've yet to play the other games only because they don't seem like my style at all but they don't seem like they can stand up to Mario Party

Last edited:
I definately like the look of Mario Party.
I forgot to mention that it will only be played by maximum of 2 players. Does that mean the rest of the 4 players are AI or just not there?

I edited my post to a clearer explanation.

Mario Party is also good for 2 players sense there will still be 2 computers who you will either be competing against and at times, with.

I've played them all so here I go?

Rayman Raving Rabbids consists mainly of a story mode where you control Rayman through a series of mini-games. Once you complete these minigames you can replay them in score mode to unlock bonuses, and also play some of them in multiplayer

Mario party consists of playing a board game where you roll a 10 sided dice and move your chosen character across a board. You are with 3 other people, either CPU or friends. After each person rolls and events occur on the board, you get thrown into a random minigame where the winner either steals coins from others or gets coins.

Wario is just a huge array of awesome minigames of awesomeness, and really funny. No real story and was MADE for multiplayer madness as it does get boring after a while by yourself.

i think i may get mp8 as it looks quite fun and it looks like something i can play by myself as well as my brother

i live in greece and both wario and mario party 8 are not out . here .. neone no about a euro release date

Back