Rayman Raving Rabbids...

theangelwing

Gamer_4_Jesus
Mar 11, 2007
San Diego, CA
Wii Online Code
5902-8435-1391-5947
So anyone play this game? And how is it? Thinking of getting this game next, just because I heard good things. Please let me know what you folks here at WiiChat think

I have this game its pretty good, n uses the Wiimote well. The only bad thing is it gets old, but great if a few ppl play.

Gets old? how so? Sorry just wanting to know. I might pick it up tomorrow or Red Steel.

My friend bought it. I beat it for him in a couple days to unlock all the multiplayer games. I thought some of the stuff was fun, but I agree it would get boring fairly quickly. The multiplayer would be alot of fun, except that most of the games aren't played together. Like it'll be a task that people take turns doing (like wii sports bowling, rather than wii sports tennis). I think it is aimed at a younger audience and I feel if I was younger I'd like it alot more. It does a great job using the wiimote and its worth renting, I don't think its worth buying though.

My friend regrets buying it and wanted to sell it to me for $40. I didn't want it.

Alot of the games r the same just get harder. Im not saying dont get it just sayin its not greatest. But it is a fun game. DBZ surprized me when i rented it, n was a rly cool game.

Yea, looks like I might not get it. I dont want a game that will get boring fast.

Actually I just saw a gameplay video of it.. I am getting it. Why dont we have video reviews here on WiiChat other than the Podcast of course :)

Based on the games you have (CoD3, Red Steel, Zelda), I'm not sure if you'll enjoy Rayman that much. It's more of a kiddie game and I bought this one myself mainly for the kids. Our 3-year old likes it quite a lot. You have to remember that this game is rate 3+. I think most people who have very negative things to say about Rayman fail to consider this. Having said that though, it's still kind of a fun wacky game. I like it but I think only worth the purchase if you also have young players also.

Yea, Aylwin. I do hae a 4 year daughter that I need to purchase for as well. She loves playing Mario Kart on my DS lite and would love for her to enhoy this Wii as well.So maybe I will pick it up for her.

theangelwing said:
Yea, Aylwin. I do hae a 4 year daughter that I need to purchase for as well. She loves playing Mario Kart on my DS lite and would love for her to enhoy this Wii as well.So maybe I will pick it up for her.
Oh, then you should seriously consider getting it. There aren't too many mini-games my 3-year old daughter can actually play but she also likes watching others play. But the Wii is her first time to experience video games. I'm sure your daughter will be much better at it.

Do you have WarioWare: Smooth Moves. That's pretty much the only game my daughter can actually play. And she likes it. Plus it's fun for adults too. A great party game. I highly recommend it. Probably more so than Rayman.

Hmm.. yea I heard that was good as well. And very Physical at the same time. We'll see. I could pick up Red Steel instead then. I dnt know. Now I cant make up my mind. I could get Rayman for $25 USD and Red Steel for $15 USD. So I dont know.

theangelwing said:
I could get Rayman for $25 USD and Red Steel for $15 USD. So I dont know.

Geez, I really envy you guys in the US (and Canada). We easily pay between $60-75USD for Wii games over here. I got my Wii console for $360USD which is probably the cheapest possible price.

So for those prices, I'd get both.

:thumbsup: I'm not keen on Raving Rabbids. Its got some fun mini games the first time you play them - but it got old real quick for me.
The multiplayer mode sucks. Its hard to find the game you want.
The rabbits are cool. And hitting them is fun (they remind me of annoying little kids - and being able to smack them around without child services showing up is great :thumbsup:)
I would rent this game - not buy it. Unless its for kids.

Back