Rayman Raving Rabbids...

Aylwin said:
Geez, I really envy you guys in the US (and Canada). We easily pay between $60-75USD for Wii games over here. I got my Wii console for $360USD which is probably the cheapest possible price.

So for those prices, I'd get both.
where you come from ??
and yes i too envy these guys i have to pay like $80-90 USD for a game and my Wii cost $400-410 USD and thats with discount (20%) the real cost is like 480 USD >_>

I live in Finland. For the prices you pay, I guess it's not so bad here after all then. I buy games locally or from Play.com.

It's super fun the first three days then dancing with your friends is pretty as well as a few other games

It was the first game I had (bought before I got Wii), for the first few days its good, but in 1p mode it takes only like 10 hours to beat, I basically beat it, so I traded it in.

rayman was absolutely crap.
Its a perfect example of a childs game, and i would never dare play this with friends. It gets boring in like 5 hours after u complete it, i gave this game away for free.

Dont get it

If you like multiplayer get it. This game gets very old. I got it for christmas and sold it for 40$ at blockbuster. You should get Call of Duty next. It's an amazing game. I'd say rayman is worth 10 hours of gameplay and Cod3 is about 35 hours
If you want a shooting game don't get red steel.

Back