Rayman Raving Rabbids

Does anyone know if the dancing game is unlockable in multiplayer as well?

Can you play this game with the gamecube controllers? Or can you only use GC controllers for GC games and the DLed arcade games?

WiiWidget said:
Can you play this game with the gamecube controllers? Or can you only use GC controllers for GC games and the DLed arcade games?

You can't play with the GC controller, why would you want to? Just curious as that would be taking away the point of the console.

Ashenshugar said:
Because he is rayman and nintendo fanboy

Hah, hardly. I own a 360 and Wii right now and I plan on getting the PS3 before November next year if they get some decent games or they come out with a VGA cable for it. I also, have never played a rayman game before this one. The problem with this forum is that most the kids/people are ignorant and don't feel like trying new things.

Ignorant would be the guy talking trash to other people for no good reason. I've tried it and stated my opinion. If you disagree, then say why.

BUT DON'T insult me in the meantime. That's just childish and rude.

I didn't think the games were all that hard. The second jump roping one is pretty tough. If you want hard, try Trauma Center.

infinkc said:
the mini games are hard, take alot of cordination. I hate the toilet closing one took me over 50 times to finally beat it! i like it.

That minigame is a ****ing joke. Half the time the doors never close when you swing them even if its in the right spot.

infinkc said:
the mini games are hard, take alot of cordination. I hate the toilet closing one took me over 50 times to finally beat it! i like it.

The secret is, you hit the bunnies, not the doors.

NecroDemonNZXT said:
I got yesterday with my bro, gave us a really, really good time with our friends yesterday, and we both unlocked many stuff today. Most mini-games are totally great and addictive, I personally find the dancing challenges most amusing. However, I have encountered one problem in one game so far, concerning the bunnies have natural rythm mini game.

The one with the bunnies with funny weapons wakking all over the place, and the 4 radios on the sides of the stage, you have to hit the radios to play music, the bunnies get stunned and u get to hit the bunnies off the stage. The actual ''hit'' movements arent respoding, or will respond after seconds. Trying desperately to wave around the wii-mote, It seemed like stop stucking and functioning properly, but that just for some seconds, then again it wouldnt apply the action. Just for the record, the helpful bunny before the mini game lauches seems to handle the wiimote as a sword, ive tried everything, but rayman wouldnt react when told so, just randomly. Can any1 confirm that this prob does exist? I have no other probs by the game, or by any other game, and the wii-mote isnt faulty either.

You know I think I was having the same problem, I thought the new wiimote we just picked up wasn't working properly, but now that you mention it I think it was only during that minigame.

I also had issues with the bunnies are heartless with pigs 2(or whatever it's called) The one where you have listen to your wii-mote for pig screams, the sounds cuts out completely....

Completely glitchy in my opinion.

Stevo said:
You know I think I was having the same problem, I thought the new wiimote we just picked up wasn't working properly, but now that you mention it I think it was only during that minigame.

I also had issues with the bunnies are heartless with pigs 2(or whatever it's called) The one where you have listen to your wii-mote for pig screams, the sounds cuts out completely....

Completely glitchy in my opinion.
Oh wow, I was bout to post this on this forum

There is this one minigame, called 'Bunnies are Natural Dancers'. The one where you hit the radio to make them dance then knock em away. I'm on the second one now where the boss bunny turns off the radios. It took me 45 whole freaking minutes the beat the first one.
Somehow, the control just won't work for this minigame. Rayman wont hit the radios when I want him to, and sometimes wont hit the bunnies when i go to them. I know im doing the right action as i can usually get at least 1/4 through it and then suddenly is shout 'WHY WONT YOU HIT THE FRIGGIN RADIO' so loud that the neighbours laughed.

Anyone else have a problem with this minigame?

THIS MINIGAME RUINS THE WHOLE FRIGGIN THING!

But Rayman is still my favorite game. Once I get this stupid one over. And the one your complaining about above is the EASY one *cries*

I really like the game, so I'm glad I bought it. But you should probably borrow it first, then if you get hooked (which you probably will) you can go out and buy it.

Back