RBI Baseball, Where are you?

Nov 12, 2007
My fiance finally found me a Wii and I found the VC area. Any word on the street about RBI Baseball any version coming to the VC. Also, should I be leaving my Wii plugged in and letting the blue lights run all day? I feel it is telling me that Wii would like to play, and after buying Zelda, Tecmo Bowl, and Super Mario I am looking forward to a long winter. She doesn't know what she got herself into!

Hello.

Unfortunately, nobody knows the release schedule of VC titles. Just hope and pray like the rest of us that your favorite game will be released (and RBI baseball is a good one!)

It's perfectly safe to leave your Wii plugged in. In fact, I haven't unplugged mine since I bought it on the launch day about a year ago. As far as the blue light, if it's constantly glowing, that means you either have a message from Nintendo or a friend. Since you just got your's, it's probably from Nintendo.

Enjoy the Wii!

I appreciate it. I loved Paper Mario for the Cube, would you recommend the new Super Paper Mario or the Super Mario Galaxy? Can't have both yet.

WamBamMan said:
I appreciate it. I loved Paper Mario for the Cube, would you recommend the new Super Paper Mario or the Super Mario Galaxy? Can't have both yet.
Well, I really enjoyed Super Paper Mario, and if you could buy both I would highly recommend it, but if you can only buy one, get Galaxy.

Of course, I haven't played it yet, but it's supposed to be a flawless game on par with Mario 64, only better.

Read this review from IGN to give you a better idea: http://wii.ign.com/articles/833/833298p1.html

It comes out tomorrow!

I would recommend Galaxy, because, like CrowTRobot said, 9.7!!!

This could be the game of the year!

super paper mario is a fairly quick game imo.. but i did absolutly love it! it was like playing old mario games on NES and SNES. Galaxy would probably take you longer to play (at least it would for me). i usually get lost in the 3D world sometimes :p where do i go next? what do i do? ect.. super paper mario is a big 2 thumbs up for me.

have fun either way!!

RBI should have come out in conjunction with Tecmo Bowl. The fact they released the original NES Baseball and Not RBI is a travesty!

I'm so glad someone else mentioned the 'ol RBI - by far one of the best games! It wasn't graphically challenging, or have any special moves, or even use any famous names...but two player? woooo, that was a good time! I really hope they bring it to VC...

The Neo Geo Baseball Stars 2 game is really good if you want to play some baseball. I played it in the arcade a long time ago and used to have a lot of fun with it. However, people are having some problems with Neo Geo stuff right now on the Wii. They may need to do some update to the Wii to get it working properly. I still haven't gotten to the store to get a Wii Points card so I haven't gotten a chance to try it out yet :(

I loved RBI baseball in college...........man I would love to see this on VC.

Back