RCA connect issues?

Superhawk

WiiChat Member
Nov 13, 2010
My new tv does not have RCA connections and I am already using the 5 component inputs, what other options do I have to connect? I tried to use the DVD player but there is no input for RCA video. I am at a loss as I have searched for different kind of adapters and found none, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

The three connectors, red, white, yellow that the Wii connects with. I am already using the component cables for my DVD player, the 5 cable connection, so that's out. I need some kind of converter to switch the RCA to something else, anyone know of anything?

What you need is a switch which will accept the input of multiple devices and output the selected device to the television. There are a number of brands out there, but I wouldn't spend a lot of money on one.

The three connectors, red, white, yellow that the Wii connects with. I am already using the component cables for my DVD player, the 5 cable connection, so that's out. I need some kind of converter to switch the RCA to something else, anyone know of anything?

This is a pet peeve of mine. "RCA" in this case defines the type of connector on the end of the wire, but has nothing to do with the type of signal on the wire.
What you are referring to is the Composite connectors (yellow, red, white).

However, both Composite and Component use RCA connectors.

Back