Re:4 Im Screwed!

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
so im at the part where you go into the jail and kill the beast in armor and pull the lever. i ahve 2 mines for my mine gun, and 100 machine pistol rounds and no pistol ammo. i get 20 roudns for pistol right after that and 2 shotgun shells. this is no where near enough to get through the level. i am screwed, i dont knwo what i can do besides backtrack for anything i mightve missed..but even that might not not work. any suggestions?

SensesFail said:
so im at the part where you go into the jail and kill the beast in armor and pull the lever. i ahve 2 mines for my mine gun, and 100 machine pistol rounds and no pistol ammo. i get 20 roudns for pistol right after that and 2 shotgun shells. this is no where near enough to get through the level. i am screwed, i dont knwo what i can do besides backtrack for anything i mightve missed..but even that might not not work. any suggestions?

Well you should only waste like 10 rounds max on that guy anyways. Or 4 if you use the shotgun. And you get ammo not long after.

next time you go to the merchant, upgrade your capacity, it'll give you a full clip.also, howd u run out of pistol ammo??? i wish i had less! u should just use a grenade on them and then shoot their back.

yeah, well i only use the 2 mines on the guy and then my two shotgun shells, and then like 30 rounds from the TMP. then i have 100 left for that gun..and get 20 pistol and one grenade. its still just not enough to hold them off and they always kill the damn girl or kick my ass. lol
i might just go back to the merchant cuz teh jail guy give u 15000 when he dies and ill buy a new gun and see how that helps me..

and for running out of pistol ammo..its not hard when theres 15 guys coming at you at once and all youve got that would be practical to use is a pistol.

hmm.....u need a shot gun.. screw mine thing, shot gun will help u alot more

Def should have a shotty. But really if you just max out the tmp as early as possible it makes this guy pretty easy. And then just use the Butterfly/Killer/rocket launcher on bosses.

im tellin ya; grenade, shotgun, repeat. works every time, and doesnt cripple you ammunition wise. and plus, you kill those dart ppl.
you can also bust out of the cage.

Man I never went wrong in that game.

Then agan, I'm a RE veteran and a big fan of the series.

Try selling your Mine Gun...I got through the game without even considering to buy it. Best weapon layout:

Blacktail Handgun
Striker Shotgun
Broken Butterfly OR TMP (choose one)

I can't wait for RE: UC

Has anyone read the graphic novels by S.D. Perry? I have all 7 books :lol:

Crap I forgot the Rifle.

Yes, the Semi-Auto Rifle is important if you wanna kill those Regenerators :lol:

Man those things are freaky. Pure genious, Capcom.

And the Blacktail is preffered to me because it fires faster and has a much better reloading speed.

i DO have a shotty, where did u get the idea i didnt? but i think ill use the 2 mines to kill the guy in the jail, not sure if hes considered a boss or not. hes too easy/cheap to kill. and then ill sell the gun and buy a better gun..and get some ammo for it by backtracking. etc. thanks for the idea..the mine gun has been useful but after that boss i dont see why id need it, havent picked up any ammo for it..upgraded it to hold i think seven shots and thats all.

well this are the guns i use, blacktail (fully upgraded), shot gun (fully upgraded), killer 7 and rifle
so far ive had no problems in the game and the earlier u get them the better it is cause u can upgrade them faster (and its betters to upgrade faster cause it costs alot of gold)

Back