Re:4 Im Screwed!

INEED2WII said:
Dude it was a JOKE! obviously you didn't get it...but I might be hitting up the keys soon for a little tarpon fishing, eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww you might be the tarpon i'm looking for tho thexxxxxxxxxxxxy!

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

You are creeping this little boy out.

INEED2WII said:
Dude it was a JOKE! obviously you didn't get it...but I might be hitting up the keys soon for a little tarpon fishing, eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww you might be the tarpon i'm looking for tho thexxxxxxxxxxxxy!
hmmm I'm not getting creeped out a bit...just starting to see that this guy it trying to make a quick laugh..and wtf would a boy be doing with a 45

blankconnection said:
hmmm I'm not getting creeped out a bit...just starting to see that this guy it trying to make a quick laugh..and wtf would a boy be doing with a 45
prolly trying to explain the hole in the ceiling.

TortillaChip520 said:
we'll talk about whatever we want to:ihih:
Thats right, I see it that way too. Every boy needs a gun, lets not kid ourselves. In America you're allowed to own guns so own as many as possible. Remember this; Hitler was for gun control, that didn't turn out good huh?

well this world is filled with liberal shits that think guns are the scum of the earth and thats life we have to face it, every big murder and killing spree that happens in the world(look at the Virginia college killing spree) by the trigger of a gun mechanism will be looked at. Guns are going to be a lot harder to get soon. and well that just sucks!

sorry for the off topic...lets get back on

and they go so far as to say that video games cause violence, which is SUCH BULLSHIT!!

if kids started playing cooking mama more would they start whipping up soufles and omelets??

Back