Re:How long did you play your first day

unggoy

wii like wii
Jan 11, 2007
Orlando FL
in reply with the previous thred, "How long did you play your first day," this had to be done. But compared to how much you played your first day, How low do you play on a daily basis now?:yesnod:

Last edited:
oh well i forgot to place my reply, lol, I play for about 1 hour average each day, when I have work and about 2 hours on weekends :)

I play around 2 hours daily, after work.... On weekends I try to play 5 hour a day. The first day I got my Wii I played like 3 hours cause I was on the line for 16 hr... I was the #1 of just 3 Wii's!

this weekend just gone, my mate and I clocked up a total of about 28 hours. Thats only beause i've been off work due to an operation tho and I'm not able to play guitar at the moment. :)

I'm on it abou 4 hours a night at present.

when I first got my Wii I was tired as hell from waiting in line but I was able to play about 12 hours non stop....Oh and I skiped the day after that and played about 8 hours....slept a lot though! Now I spend 4 hours at the least every weekday on my Wii....now the weekends....WOW.....I just checked and I played 19 hours last Saturday and 17 hours Sunday....so I do play a lot more than I thought on weekends

Last edited:
@joe, good god, i don't think i even have that much playing time on my wii put all together!!!

unggoy said:
@joe, good god, i don't think i even have that much playing time on my wii put all together!!!

:lol: Its like I say im a DEDICATED GAMER.....but uh its not like I got anything better to do in this boring town I live in :lol:
and I do have a lot of time on my hands...I still attend school!

Last edited:
I only play it for about 3 hours at a time about twice a week, enless I rent a fun game or something then I can play a little more. And I only played it 3 hours the day I got it since I waited in line for 27 hours and only slept for about an hour so I was extremely tired.

Back