Re:How long did you play your first day

ok well i dont have my own Wii, but i went over to my friends house on a Sunday, the second day he had it...got there at 12...stayed for dinner...didnt leave till 10...

...oh yea and we played non-stop...lol...and it was only Wii sports...hahahahahahaha!

I played for about 9 hours at the first day. Now I play one hour a day

Not much on the weekdays...maybe an hour at most. But on the weekends and holidays i get as much in as i can...maybe 3 hours, maybe 10...depends.

Joe said:
when I first got my Wii I was tired as hell from waiting in line but I was able to play about 12 hours non stop....Oh and I skiped the day after that and played about 8 hours....slept a lot though! Now I spend 4 hours at the least every weekday on my Wii....now the weekends....WOW.....I just checked and I played 19 hours last Saturday and 17 hours Sunday....so I do play a lot more than I thought on weekends
I'm not even awake for 19 hours on saturdays...

Im sort of loaded with homework. I usually dont play on weekdays, and ill play around 2 hours a day on weekends.

You people that have homework also have my sympathy....I just dont do my homework....all I really want do in life is play video games....and some other stuff

do any of you sometimes feel that you don't play it enough, like i have alot of games, but i still play wii sports alot, does anyone find that odd?

Back