RE:UC w Wii Zapper?!

phillepino

SSBB Name = JAA!
Oct 7, 2007
SACTOWN
Wii Online Code
5481-6878-4567-7796
is it possible for nintendo to put RE:UC with wii zapper? i know it wont come right away but i hope it does oneday bcuz if i wanna get 2 zappers i dont want 2 links crossbow... well i found dis in play-asia.com its out in japan so why not in us? well heres where i found it..

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-z3-49-en-70-29hk.html

EDIT:
ooh i just noticed they have another version of dis except its.. GHOST SQUAD!

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-z3-49-en-70-26fx.html

i hope these come out i dont just want links crossbow.. it looks lame compared to these

Last edited:
Is it possible to use the search feature in future?

I made a thread on this when the bundle was originally announced...

But links crossbow training is FREE with the zapper, not the Zapper with the game, i think anyway i dont think you pay any extra cash. for the game.

I think he means he wants 2 zappers, but what good is it to have 2 zelda crossbow training..he'd rather buy the zapper if it were sold bundled with another game too

Jay588 said:
I think he means he wants 2 zappers, but what good is it to have 2 zelda crossbow training..he'd rather buy the zapper if it were sold bundled with another game too

exactly!! dats wat i meant haha cuz if i buy 2 den ill have 2 zelda games.. which is pointless..

I dont get why people are such pricks to posters who start threads about something they posted a month agao.I mean let it go guy and just give him the info her ask for.If you dont want to answer the guy just dont post anything at all.Are you afraid you wont get credit for starting your thread if someone else starts a thread something liek yours.Which was started a decent while ago.We all dont like to search for threads when we just need a simple question answered.If you dont like it tough,act like a man not a brat.

AS to the ?.IM not sure if it will be bundled with RE:UC.It seems like I read somewhere that it will sooner or later.

fewfirstchoice said:
IM not sure if it will be bundled with RE:UC.It seems like I read somewhere that it will sooner or later.

hmm so do you think i should wait for them? or will it take like a year or 2 for them to send this out. bcuz im thinking of buying re:UC and Ghost Squad but im not sure anymore cuz of this wii zapper deal

fewfirstchoice said:
I dont get why people are such pricks to posters who start threads about something they posted a month agao.I mean let it go guy and just give him the info her ask for.If you dont want to answer the guy just dont post anything at all.Are you afraid you wont get credit for starting your thread if someone else starts a thread something liek yours.Which was started a decent while ago.We all dont like to search for threads when we just need a simple question answered.If you dont like it tough,act like a man not a brat.

Oh wow, I told him of an already made thread os this topic and the discussion should be directed there and you get to insult me? You sir are a hypocrite and should read the forum rule's and take grammar lessons while your there.

Flaming and trolling are both against rules yet you do both, if anyone here should start acting more mature rather then a brat it is you.

Good Night.

Back