? re: unlockable characters

sboylan

WiiChat Member
Feb 24, 2008
Indiana
I won't have the time to play the game game and unlock everything, I just want to unlock the characters so when I have some friends over. I do have a few questions regarding the cheat process below, is 300% the lowest percentage? I have pushed every button and it only allows for 'off' '300%' and 'stamina'. Also, what does it mean by 'keep pressing start whilst sitting at computer'? I tried this method (less pressing start) and the match still lasted 1 minute, that's 5 hours of playing after setting up the matches. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

From wii.ign.com

Hint: Easy Character Unlocking II
If you're in a hurry to just get all the characters out and about, use this method:

1. Special Brawl
2. Stamina to lowest percentage
3. Flower on head
4. Keep pressing start whilst sitting at computer.

You'll have 500 matches in no time and should unlock everyone on the character roster. As a rough indication on how long it takes, I got everyone in less than hour using this method. So for anybody with an hour to spare, this is a great way to do it. Alternately, you could play the mediocre Subspace Emissary, but it's up to you.

Submitted by Mistle

Zoro11031 said:
Too bad special brawl doesn't count toward your records.

I'm not concerned about that, this is a game I bought to battle buddies not play by myself and thus want all of the unlockables quickly. What does keep pressing start whilst at computer mean? Does starting a match and quitting it count towards the 500 needed to unlock the characters?

Back