re4: Im screwed!

guitarman

Banned
Jul 3, 2007
Yorkshire, England
Hey,
;)

I am so stuck on resident evil 4: wii edition wii. ANd i am stuck on it and cant get past it, any ideas?

I am stcuk on the bit in resident evil 4 when i am playing as leon on the monster thing in the big room and the monster is as big as the room.
The midget pirate dude turns into the big monster and there is tentacle things trying to stab me in the neck, and one tenticle has a big eye, ibe ffred over guides and it says 'shoot him right in the eye' and i keep doing that, but i usually run out of ammo even when i have picked all of the crap on the floor. i cant backtrack as i cant be bothered so i djust need to kill this guy pleas. any ideas?

Revised edition
Hey,
I am so stuck on resident evil 4: wii edition, I am stuck on that great big boss.
I am having trouble on the bit where that midget pirate guy turns into the big monster, you know which one I mean right?
The midget pirate dude turns into the big monster and there are tentacle things trying to stab me in the neck, and one tenticle has a big eye. Ive read over guides and it they say that I should 'Shoot him right in the eye' and I keep doing that but I usually run out of ammo even when I have picked all of the items scattered on the floor. I cant backtrack to get more ammo (if there is any) as I cant be bothered so I just need to kill this monster please, it's doing my head in! Any ideas?

GM

Last edited:
Hey,
I am so stuck on resident evil 4: wii edition, I am stuck on that great big boss.
I am having trouble on the bit where that midget pirate guy turns into the big monster, you know which one I mean right?
The midget pirate dude turns into the big monster and there are tentacle things trying to stab me in the neck, and one tenticle has a big eye. Ive read over guides and it they say that I should 'Shoot him right in the eye' and I keep doing that but I usually run out of ammo even when I have picked all of the items scattered on the floor. I cant backtrack to get more ammo (if there is any) as I cant be bothered so I just need to kill this monster please, it's doing my head in! Any ideas?

GM

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Is my grammer a bit better now? Or shall I improve some more?

I am stuck on that part as well bud, I easily got past that part on the cube version probably cause I havent played the wii version long enough to do it. All you need to do is keep shooting at its eye and when the alien thing comes out of the shell then shoot it several times and u should defeat it.

joe_duffy said:
I am stuck on that part as well bud, I easily got past that part on the cube version probably cause I havent played the wii version long enough to do it. All you need to do is keep shooting at its eye and when the alien thing comes out of the shell then shoot it several times and u should defeat it.

Ah, thanks for your advice. Will keep trying later on, any specific weapons I should use?

Back