RE4 questions

Toothpick

WiiChat Member
Apr 17, 2007
i got questions in RE4 why is it that the enhanced zombies speak a language i want to know what laguage they speak and when do i get to meet ada wong i'm in the castle when do i meet her?

oh and whats that big guys name in the trench coat that you kill and he like transforms into that monster with the huge spinne*

in the shooting gallery at the castle how do i get top score the highest i can get is 2900 and i get 25 out of 25 how do i get the bonus stuff ? and when do i unlock all the bonus material like the costumes and ada wong games

lol google is no help for me:( plus you get really bad spyware and mal ware from guide sites aleast thats what some computer guy told be but i bet its alot of bull crap

Just surf around man. You practically need an anti-virus these days to own a computer with internet.

Toothpick said:
i got questions in RE4 why is it that the enhanced zombies speak a language i want to know what laguage they speak and when do i get to meet ada wong i'm in the castle when do i meet her?
well first of all, they arent zombies
and theyre speaking tongue
and why dose it matter? be patient, play the freakin game through, its not like you get anything special when you meet her
also, try getting headshots or something in the shooting gallery? im sure you get more points for those...

TortillaChip520 said:
i thought they spoke spanish?

whenever they see u, they say" Alli Esta!"

meaning "There he is!"
you sure?
it would make sense
but when i asked my sister if they were speaking spanish she said no so i just figured it was tongue, can you make out anything else in spanish?

Sovieto said:
you sure?
it would make sense
but when i asked my sister if they were speaking spanish she said no so i just figured it was tongue, can you make out anything else in spanish?

maybe, but they usually talk really fast.

i think there's one where one is tauting u, i think he says "veo te", (i see you)

TortillaChip520 said:
maybe, but they usually talk really fast.

i think there's one where one is tauting u, i think he says "veo te", (i see you)
wait wait
i asked while i was fighting the religious/crazy ones, not the villagers
i think those ones are actually speaking tongue.

that'd make sense. but arent the crazy religious ones in the graveyard? cuz that's the last place i heard it.

Last edited:
Wow i cant believe there are actually people that dont know one word of spanish. YES 100% sure its spanish DETRAS DE TI IMBECIL means BEHIND YOU and TE COJI means GOTCHA and the big dude... Bitores Mendez... In the shooting gallery you have to hit them all in the head. You meet Ada after the maze with all the dogs in it. And zombies? jaja no sir especially if your already at the castle dont you listen to any of the cutscenes and files you pick up. Its a parasite infecting the people and the dude wearing the purple robe controls them all. Anything else just ask

Back