RE4 questions

Sovieto said:
wait wait
i asked while i was fighting the religious/crazy ones, not the villagers
i think those ones are actually speaking tongue.

The religious crazy ones are saying Morir es Vivir, Morir es Vivir in like a spooky voice but its still spanish. They are saying To Die is to Live, To Die is to Live

SuppaRoy said:
Wow i cant believe there are actually people that dont know one word of spanish. YES 100% sure its spanish DETRAS DE TI IMBECIL means BEHIND YOU and TE COJI means GOTCHA and the big dude... Bitores Mendez... In the shooting gallery you have to hit them all in the head. You meet Ada after the maze with all the dogs in it. And zombies? jaja no sir especially if your already at the castle dont you listen to any of the cutscenes and files you pick up. Its a parasite infecting the people and the dude wearing the purple robe controls them all. Anything else just ask
...where's the round key??

SuppaRoy said:
The religious crazy ones are saying Morir es Vivir, Morir es Vivir in like a spooky voice but its still spanish. They are saying To Die is to Live, To Die is to Live
ahh
this is actually cool finding out what they said
but i know for sure the crazy dudes speak tongue
they are like, right after the religous ones but they fight like the religous ones, they speak in a way where you cant even make it out
unless, im once again wrong, and some of you guys have good spanish or something and it is spanish and can actually make it out..

Yea English is my second language so i understood EVERYTHING in RE4....its spanish even when they are chanting some ritual or saying something you dont understand....its spanish i mean come on they are in spain for crying out loud

SuppaRoy said:
Yea English is my second language so i understood EVERYTHING in RE4....its spanish even when they are chanting some ritual or saying something you dont understand....its spanish i mean come on they are in spain for crying out loud
but what about the dudes in the end of the game
that have the stun sticks and they grunt a lot

Yup i noticed that today too its spanish cause i think it was when they lock a door to trap you in with them they say COJELO which means GET HIM. Plus i have the strategy guide

Back