RE4:WE - I just fought the devil and lost...

Doc141

Super Mario Bros. MASTA!
Mar 20, 2007
Wii Online Code
2478-2768-0821-6129
Haha, sorry but you know so far RE4 hasnt been TO incredibly scary.

(btw, i didnt ever get very far in the gamecube version)

But now that I am INSIDE that castle in chapter 3. Well it was a bit eerie getting there with all the voices. And then I go into a prison chamber. And the devil is there with HUGE claws! HE DESTROYED ME.

And now I take a breather because anytime i get killed in a game i want to turn it off...

lol.....walk....dont run, its blind shot the bells to distract it....once it gets stuck, snipe the thing on its back

wario2ooo said:
lol.....walk....dont run, its blind shot the bells to distract it....once it gets stuck, snipe the thing on its back
ah yeah it worked once but he got ashley's slow butt (she sucks. I shot her with a shot gun once on accident because she just huntched in front of me with an enemie 2 inches from her...) and I had to get to her to heal her and well it went downhill from there.

try to walk when you are a good distance away from him
His name is Garrador btw
you can shoot the two bells to lure him away from you, and then use a shotgun blast close upwhen you get an opportunity
it takes 7-8 shotgun blasts (unupgraded, if u upgraded the firepower or bought a riot gun, obviously it will take less ammo)
if you need a visual reference, check YouTube, they got plenty, and type in 'RE4 Garrador'.
Some people are even able to knife them to death! =O

Leave ashley behind the door so she doesnt come in.

steelersfatboy said:
you could kill him in one hit with a rocket launcher if you have one
unfortunatley i dont... haha, but taht eases the game up to much. I used it on that bearded general guy.

EDIT:

am i the only one who got the chills from this game?

yeah.....ur the only one, unless getting stabbed from behind or get saw at by the chainsaw dude counts....then no

u know that doc doesn't have ∞ RL :lol:

i have that too, and infinite hand cannon, the prl, and the chicago typewriter

yeah....but i dont use it very much....i mostly us the typewriter

topic: grenades help too

Back