RE4, what weapons do u have?

the xl case is 73,000. and it could fit all that stuff but i dont see why you would need it. well you dont NEED it but it could be fun to have a variety. my next goal is the chicago typewriter, even tough many people are obsessed with the IRL i think that and unlimited ammo and super powerful unneeding to be reloaded submachine gun is a lot of fun.

well i know how much it cost, and i wont be getting it for a while. but i just hardly have any room left, cuz im so conservative of ammo.

uttackle71 said:
the xl case is 73,000. and it could fit all that stuff but i dont see why you would need it. well you dont NEED it but it could be fun to have a variety. my next goal is the chicago typewriter, even tough many people are obsessed with the IRL i think that and unlimited ammo and super powerful unneeding to be reloaded submachine gun is a lot of fun.
The reason I needed the big case is not the weapons themselves, but the ridiculous amounts of ammo I had at times. Of course, I ended up using most of it on bosses or some of the bigger fights...

Jay61 said:
On my GC version -
Punisher Handgun, full stats
Striker Shotgun, full stats
Killer 7 Magnum, full stats
TMP Submachine gun w/ stock, full stats
Semi-Automatic Sniper w/ scope and infared, full stats
Unlimited Rocket Launcher

Between those and the herbs, ammo and grenades...I have very little space in my xl case.

How did you obtain all of that?
Do you beat the game on Normal, recycle your loaded weapons, start over from the beginning, and beat it again?

I'm confused, 'cause to have full stats on all those weapons doesn't seem likely to me on one game.

Beat it on Normal today in 5 hours exactly with the unlimited rocket launcher and Chicago Typewriter.(3rd round) I topped out the Matilda for fun, but barely used it.

Cap'n Meow said:
Beat it on Normal today in 5 hours exactly with the unlimited rocket launcher and Chicago Typewriter.(3rd round) I topped out the Matilda for fun, but barely used it.
5 hours? hmmmm......:shifty:

The mine dart gun while mostly useless does have a great use for 2 parts in the game. The first is in the castle when you have to go to the area with the people in the three dragon towers that blow flames at you and a chest appears each time you kill one. All you do is fire a mine right behind them and they're done, you can kill them with a sniper rifle , but they always turn the tower to face you (blocking your chance for a clean shot.) so its pretty tough to get a clean shot, hence the mine dart is much easier.
The second part where mine dart is useful is the final battle against Saddler
(believe it or not) it only takes one mine dart shot to make him keel over so you can attack his eye. Hard to believe the mine dart is so effective here but I've shot Saddler with 8 fully upgradded Broken Butterfly bullets and not had him keel over, yet just one mine dart shot will. I do agree with most that the mine dart is generally not too useful, however on those 2 parts I just described the mine dart is better to use than any non-super weapon in the game. Plus it only costs 9800ptas which is cheap. If your on either of these 2 parts I highly suggest emploring this strategy, you'll be gald you did.

Back