RE4. Who Got It?

tenlientl

WiiChat Member
Jun 12, 2007
Just got mine today. Last copy of RE4 Wii Edition in EBGames in Vancouver around 2:30 PM.

Havn't played it though. I really want to. Maybe I will after this post, lol. So who else got this today and what do you think?

Took a look at my local Wal-Mart just awhile ago, they didnt seem to have it. Im still not sure about this game, please do tell what you think.

Can you believe i went to eb games today to buy it and they said they get it tomorow. AHH i was so pissed but i bought the Wii Edition strategy guide which is awesome. Its bigger than the bible

SuppaRoy said:
Can you believe i went to eb games today to buy it and they said they get it tomorow. AHH i was so pissed but i bought the Wii Edition strategy guide which is awesome. Its bigger than the bible

i had intentions of spending my 33$ gift card to gamestop on RE4 but yeah i was told it will be released on the 20th

no biggie i put it on "reserve" so ill get it tomorrow after work :)

and i spent the giftcard on donkey konga! w00t!

I too, went to EB Games only to meet disappointment. I spoke with them yesterday, placed a pre-order, and they told me that they'd have it by noon of today.

I arrive at noon and apparently there was some sort of shipping delay.

What a bunch of bullshyt. Very disappointed. (Not that I can't wait 1 day, but I'm going on a trip for 7 days, now I have to wait 7 days.)

Sovieto said:
youre dead to me..

:p

it was an impulse buy!! lmao come on jungle beat was 12.99 new in box ! then i got 4.99$ another pair of brand new bongos....AND THEN!!! i got donkey konga jungle beat for 9.99$ with the bongos!!!!!!

AND THEN WITH THE REMAINING 5$ ON MY GIFT CARD I GOT THE WII RE4 ON RESERVE!!! lmao come on best 33$ i ever spent! w00t!!!!

so dont hate you little punk ;)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
it was an impulse buy!! lmao come on jungle beat was 12.99 new in box ! then i got 4.99$ another pair of brand new bongos....AND THEN!!! i got donkey konga jungle beat for 9.99$ with the bongos!!!!!!

AND THEN WITH THE REMAINING 5$ ON MY GIFT CARD I GOT THE WII RE4 ON RESERVE!!! lmao come on best 33$ i ever spent! w00t!!!!

so dont hate you little punk ;)
:sick:

You guys are so off-topic, but I'm fine with it. Lol.

K. Been playing it now. Controls are easy.. Don't know why people are complainting. Maybe because I havnt played the GCN and PS2 version to compare.

A minor problem I have atm is the menu screen. I have to use the joystick to use items, go to maps, etc. It'd be a pretty good option if I could use the joystick AND aim with the Wiimote.

SuppaRoy said:

same thing happened to me, so i reserved a copy for tomorrow.

OK im gonna ruin it for you guys. The end boss is one of your Mii's picked at random. After you kill him, rainbows shoot out of his ass and fill the world with happy colors and pokemon.

SuppaRoy said:

Yeah, same thing happened to me. Luckly I called to ask if they had it before leaving. Im gonna get it tomorrow.

Shiftfallout said:
OK im gonna ruin it for you guys. The end boss is one of your Mii's picked at random. After you kill him, rainbows shoot out of his ass and fill the world with happy colors and pokemon.
lmao

But honestly, I am waiting for a game where you hook your wiimote into a strap on. And where the game is all about pelvic action.

I honestly dont think there can be such thing as a bad residient evil to be honest.

Back