RE4. Who Got It?

chach said:
this **** is awesome already f the haters. and the graphics look awesome hehe get an hd tv you n00bs!

the wii isnt HD tv friendly. It runs off one resolution only. Its old school. You cant get HD out of the Wii. I have to assume you are being sarcastic though, so I will laugh with you.

i have $25 card for gamestop but i cant get re4 i have to get a multi-player game since because im not the only person using it

Prince726 said:
how is the wiimote controller not going to be better than the gc and ps2 controller and u saying it not going to make the game different do you know what a wii controler can do

its the same game, same levels, same story the only difference is you are moving your arm. does that really make a game better? ask your self that does moving my arm vs pressing a button really make that much difference in the SAME game?

and yes i know what the wiimote can do have had it since launch with over 7 games so yes i now what it can do.. and to be honest ive played more VC titles than anything...

if you took mario 3 and adapted wiimote control its the same game... nothing different the same..

ya cause component cables dont make a difference or anything?

* goes back to shooting people in the face*

Prince726 said:
i have $25 card for gamestop but i cant get re4 i have to get a multi-player game since because im not the only person using it

save it then. using it when its not wise is foolish. Wait till the moment is right, rather than buy something you will regret.

I love how you folks say stuff like "you're just pointing at the screen". It's the whole attitude these high and mighty folks have with the Wii. They are so connected to the standard controller that they can't give the Wii configuration any credit or admit that it might possibly improve the controls of some games. It's just like the article on the front page said.

It's not just a matter of pointing at the screen, it's a matter of having a quicker and more accurate response with the aiming ingame. If you don't like the Wii that is fine. If you don't like the Wiimote/nunchuck controller style, that is fine. But I swear, some of you act like nobody else should like it and there should be no other opinions but your own.

I understand there are those that don't like the Wii. Some like 360 and/or PS3 better. That's cool. That's why we have a variety.

yea. true, don't buy a game you're not 100% sure.

and fine, it's not innovative. it's exciting for me.. and better than using the analog.

Never playing a RE game, I asked my cousin (huge RE & FF buff) he said def get it. He loved it on the PS2, and said RE4 on the Wii will own

Ok so by far this is the best wii game i own, i can see myself playing this for years to come. Ultimatley who can change my mind and say this game is bad, NO ONE! so if you arent sure about buying it rent it, you wont be dissapointed..

Man, I want to get this. I think it will be great. The Wii is the only thing I have to play games on....well I have a DS now. But, I don't have any playstations or a PC that I can play games on. So that is why I am excited about the fact that it is on the Wii.

no one ever said the game was bad just dont understand the hype on a game thats already been out but with a new control...

im picking this up in 5 mins when i get on my lunch break at work.. i cant wait because ive never played RE4 before.

The sensor controls are perfect so smooth it feels like you are cutting butter with a hot knife :p , and they make the game 100 times more fun way better then when i played it for the Ps2. I just really wish they had a good gun case out there! I would get it in a second. Also i remember someone talking about their arm getting tired lol wtf ? i dont know how you play but i sit and rest my arms on my knees...

Back