ROB64

40lb box of rape
Dec 8, 2007
Georgia
Wii Online Code
0120-6723-8776-4093
What book are you reading?
Rate or review books you've read and discuss, y'know... books. xD

I read 3 books in my life. They happen to be all in 3 months because our exam was based on them -_-. I've read other books, but never finished them.

I HATE BOOKS. From now on if I have to read a novel, I'm using an audio book.

Currently reading 'Love Letters of Great Men' it's a really small book and I really should have read it all by now, but I only like to read it when I'm cuddled up in my dressing gown with my legs up on the desk and feet on the radiator while it's late at night and very dark in my room. One of those, got to be in the right mood kinda books, but really rather sweet I must say.

Most recently read book was in my English class.

Title: The Glass Menagerie
Author: Tennessee Williams
Score: 3/10
Reasoning: Very bland. It's about some hopeless lady trying to get a date.

Last book I read was a book I read for school. A Long Way Gone by Ishmael Beah.

I'm usually not very interested in books but I found myself reading ahead because its a pretty crazy story. True story about young kids from Sierra Leonne fighting for the military constantly hopped up on all kinds of drugs. I'd give it a 9/10, it really held my interest.

Book I read before that(skipping some boring books read in school) was Rainbow Six by Tom Clancy. Which I read like 5 years ago. It was an awesome story but Tom Clancy goes into WAY too much detail. The amount of detail he goes into does make for some great action scenes, he makes it so you can picture them perfectly in your mind. 10/10 for the story but overall a 7/10 because some parts were way too boring. Would make for an awesome movie but would probably be way too vulgar if they made it just like the book.

Still, 1001 Tales of the Arabian Nights

I love ancient stories.

Still, 1001 Tales of the Arabian Nights

I love ancient stories.

You're reading all 1,001 tales?

I'm about to finish reading Ender's Shadow. I've been reading it during my free period every other day for a few weeks. Great Sci-Fi book; Orson Scott Card is an amazing author.
I'd give this book a 10/10, it has everything: politics, religion, fighting, murder, conspiracies, space wars, and 12 year old prostitutes!!!
I'm about to start reading Shadow Of The Hegemon. It's another book by Card, and a continuation of the enderverse.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ender's_Game_series

Last book I read was Cross Country - another from James Patterson's book factory that pumps out 4 or 5 books a year. But I'm not complaining. And certainly not about Cross Country. Not my favourite Alex Cross, and I can't help but picture Morgan Freeman constantly. Still a good book. And like all Patterson books, short, sharp chapters and its really far to easy to read half a book in one session.

Currently reading Looking Good Dead - By Peter James. Only read the first 100 pages, it's interesting enough. Wish it was a little bit faster. Yes, there was a brutal murder quickly enough, but I want to say 'screw you' to character development and get back to hacking people up.

Maybe this should go in the entertaining section, even though books aren't entertaining.

rosalina read me a very nice story in her bedroom the other day.

You're reading all 1,001 tales?

I'm about to finish reading Ender's Shadow. I've been reading it during my free period every other day for a few weeks. Great Sci-Fi book; Orson Scott Card is an amazing author.
I'd give this book a 10/10, it has everything: politics, religion, fighting, murder, conspiracies, space wars, and 12 year old prostitutes!!!
I'm about to start reading Shadow Of The Hegemon. It's another book by Card, and a continuation of the enderverse.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ender's_Game_series

I read Ender's Game in 8th grade, and I can honestly say that it was probably the only book in school I ever liked. Good writing and plot.

I suggest on picking up the book, "The Soloist".

It's a story about a man who as a child was a gifted musician who later in life became homeless. It focuses on the issues of homelessness and shows to you what one man has to do to survive while dealing with a mental illness.

Books are for losers tbh :/

I'm joking. I wish I read alot more, but I can never decide where to start or what books to buy. Any suggestions?

I do like reading books that answer unneeded questions to give interesting facts. Currently reading 'Why don't Penguins feet freeze?' ; )

Back