Real Ferrari VS Gran Turismo HD Ferrari

Nobody cares what you drive bud. And you are talking about a BETA demo. Go back to the car dealership you work at and go try to find a game that is more realistic than Gran Turismo ok. Up for some RC Pro Am?

Oh and this isnt an open invitiation to try and brag about where you work at now. Nobody cares.

Lethal said:
Nobody cares what you drive bud. And you are talking about a BETA demo. Go back to the car dealership you work at and go try to find a game that is more realistic than Gran Turismo ok. Up for some RC Pro Am?

Oh and this isnt an open invitiation to try and brag about where you work at now. Nobody cares.

Lethal = Da MAN.

pwn them n00bs. :D

Lethal said:

1. I don't have a need to brag, I'm pretty sure I'm much older than you and when you get to be my age there is no reason to have a pissing match with a kid.

BTW, I don't work at a car dealer I work in the computer industry and when you grow up maybe you'll understand when everyone else has nice things and your just playing your computer simulations pretending you actually have a life....

I started this as a friendly post reminding everyone not to expect too much realism from these games except for the visuals and if you really want the real thing, stay in school and get a good job and you will get one. Try talking to one of your highschool teachers and they'll tell you the same.

Better yet, why don't you go see that Will Smith movie and maybe you'll understand my orig comment.

OK, I take it back your not a high school kid, I just saw the pictures in the "strap" thread. I guess it's the steroids that make you insecure....

CoreyNJ said:
when you grow up maybe you'll understand when everyone else has nice things and your just playing your computer simulations pretending you actually have a life....

lmao! Im 26. I own my own construction company. Im married with 3 kids and just bought a brand new house. Im doing pretty well thanks chief!

Dont try to act like your some kind of rich god in the forum. Your probably a punk kid yourself pretending his life doesnt suck.

And stupid steroid comments dont hurt me none. Those comments are expected from punk kids. I would hope I would be alot bigger if i took steroids tough guy. And where in the hell did you come up with insecure? I am anything but that lmao

Ok Corey we are done with you. Go make another toy Ferrari model or something.

Last edited:
@
Lethal I don't think he said anything to tease you first, he just mentioned that a game's physics can't match real life ones, and he mentioned he has driven some nice cars. Either for pure show-off, or just a reason to believe him, it doesn't mean you should keep arguing with him, or even start. Just a friendly advice :yesnod:

@ The only GT ive played was one for PSX, I thought I d like, but overall I pretty much hated it , even though I have no prob with racing games. The PS3 GT graphics though indeed rule. I couldn't believe it myself when I first saw them. Nothing that won't be done ,however, by the pc gaming industry over the next few months, thanx to DX10. That was my first reaction when I saw the first Crysis video anyway. That's y I chose the Wii, I 'll buy a media center(PC for most people), later. Right now I wanna have fun :)

Here we go off-topic again...

Last edited:
NecroDemonNZXT said:
@
Lethal I don't think he said anything to tease you first,

Ok you probably didnt read his post then.

It's just my daily driver...

mcclarenwp2.gif

NecroDemonNZXT said:
I did, and I insist on my former opinion

@Vagrant
mclaren Need for speed 2 pic ftw ;)

That wasn't a need for speed pic. And I don't think the McClaren F1 was in need for speed 2.

Back