Real or Fake:leaked ssbb screen

Deepfry

Crazy Member
Nov 23, 2007
Toronto, Canada
roster.jpg

Do you think this image is legit...or not..?

Doesn't it say 2 or maybe 3 man survival at the top, too? If so, there is no way it could possibly be legit.

PrinceLink said:
We have a picture thread that is stickied post it there, and its fake becuase the screen should kind look like the screen in the vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad-SnIBzkR8

And Deepfry if you want a image for your sig PM me and tell me how you want it to look

so true.....anyways, another way you could tell that it is fake is that there is no courser(selection thingie) anywhere on the screen

boreescano said:
so true.....anyways, another way you could tell that it is fake is that there is no courser(selection thingie) anywhere on the screen
That actually means nothing, considering he's using a Wii remote.

But, I'm pretty sure it's fake. ^_~

it shows the gamecube controller icon next to all the characters meaning he wouldnt need a cursor especially since theyve all picked their players

the biggest flaw in this screen is the fact that 4 ppl r playing and the top says "3-man survival klengn" (dont kno the last word) well...more than 3 ppl are picked and plus ssb has never randomly had the playable start characters sporadically placed like that

and plus its lacking alot of buttons...i mean like theres no icons u kno? on a character select screen (especially ssb) im used to seeing stuff like OPTIONS BACK (B) START something u kno?

anyways thats my few cents

That is most likely fake because Kirby is not in the correct pose, he is supposed to look like this:
kirby.jpg

And the background should not be black unless it say Ready to Fight.

and the word brawl in the upper left corner would probably be the logo, not just some lame font saying brawl.

Not to mention the fact that no one has the game, and therefore can not leak the screen.
And Captain Falcon hasn't been confirmed yet I don't think.

Though...that Luigi head pic I don't think I've ever seen before.....I say this is about the most real fake pic I've seen in a while.

Back