Really Big Game Ey?

as a Canadian, i take offence (harcore offence too) to the improper spelling of the word 'eh.'

what do you mean 7 years?

i'm confused.....development didn't start until summer 2006.....it's been a year and a half

He probably means 7 years since the Smash Brothers series started which is incorrect because the original Super Smash Brothers for the N64 came out in 1999 (9 years ago). Super Smash Brothers Melee came out 7 years ago (2001) if that's the game you're referring to.

no, he means that it has been 7 years since another smash bros. game has come out. 7 years since melee came out, so since is been a long time it should be a big game.

mushroomedmario said:
as a Canadian, i take offence (harcore offence too) to the improper spelling of the word 'eh.'

what do you mean 7 years?

i'm confused.....development didn't start until summer 2006.....it's been a year and a half

Development actually started in October 2005. But, that doesn't really matter, it still hasn't been under development for 7 years. He was probably referring to the last time a Smash game came out.

nic7 said:
Development actually started in October 2005. But, that doesn't really matter, it still hasn't been under development for 7 years. He was probably referring to the last time a Smash game came out.

oh whoops my bad, got the date mixed up with the date that they released the first trailer....

so 2 1/4 years, that's a long time, this gmae is going to be big...

it's going to be wii's biggest seller yet and maybe the biggest selling game of the year
How many days till release in Canada and America?
I'm lucky because I might be emigrating to Canada in February from England and I'll be getting the game sooner!!!

mushroomedmario said:
oh whoops my bad, got the date mixed up with the date that they released the first trailer....

so 2 1/4 years, that's a long time, this gmae is going to be big...
has it been THAT long ago
That went fast!!!

mushroomedmario It's just a word, it's only offencive if you want it to be <_<..

ANyways, Yeah im so glad they got started on it when they did, Who knows when they started on brawl originally, If i've still been playing melee for 7 years now, Then imagine what brawl is gona do- O-o

Vedelkin10 said:
mushroomedmario It's just a word, it's only offencive if you want it to be <_<..

ANyways, Yeah im so glad they got started on it when they did, Who knows when they started on brawl originally, If i've still been playing melee for 7 years now, Then imagine what brawl is gona do- O-o

lol i was just joking around

sorabrawl: the release date is febuary 10th, so close to a month

Last edited:
im a canadian to and i dont really care plus just close this thread nvm all you!

Back