really disapointed...

siksol

WiiChat Member
Nov 14, 2006
I'm watchin ABC, watching this stupid dancing with the stars all so I can see the first ever US Nintendo Wii commercial. It finally gets to the first commercial break a min ago and... nothing.. no Wii commercial. If I don't see it on the next commercial break I will be back to complain lol :mad5:

......the second commercial break has come and gone..... still no Wii commercial. Getting very very frustrated

well 3 commercial breaks down and nothing, there is supposed to be 4 seperate 30 second commercials so i didnt see them waiting till the end. It better happen soon, or the dancing with the stars ppl are gonna be seeing stars lol

FINALLY@@@!!! yes, got to see the first US commercial of the Wii.

i just missed the first one...now im waiting for the next and so far none.

People who have g4tv X-play is showing 30 min shows of the wii launch and brief intros of games and stuff its replaying alot but the premier episode was at 7 so u missed it unless ur in a diffrent time zone im in central. Check ur tv guide its replaying alot.:crazy:

the commerical wasnt that great, i was sad to see it only showed wii sports and a glimpse of wario ware
FUTURE COMMERICALS FTW

hell, i missed it. please tell me it wasnt like that weird-assed creepy ps3 commercial (that thing with the plastic baby is ****ED UP!) so, yeah is it on youtube?

Back