really mad

foxbros

WiiChat Member
Oct 8, 2007
ive been calling every store around that would sell a wii and they just do not have them im really mad cause i sold my 360 cause all they are coming out with is shooters and i want a more intuative sytem and i cannot find any wiis around here hoping to get on monday at my local gamestop so wish me luck

ya but ebay has it for always 100 dollars more so thats gay and graigslist is not a good sight

foxbros said:
ya but ebay has it for always 100 dollars more so thats gay and graigslist is not a good sight

you are wrong my friend, just saw a 360 the other day sellin for $180 on ebay, used like once

you can easily find a wii cheap

tdog7 said:
you are wrong my friend, just saw a 360 the other day sellin for $180 on ebay, used like once

you can easily find a wii cheap
most likely thats a bid, if its not you run the risk of if the system works or not. i would never ever buy a system from ebay. With the wii's he is right they are about 50 to 100 dollars more on there. and then at that they try to make wii sports seem like 5 games, on top of trying to sell it to you. your best bet would be to find out when the stores get there electronic shipments in and try back every week. best bet is to call or visit stores at open because even if they do get one in it won't be there for long. also sometimes you shouldnt call in,just go directly to the store because alot of the times the person on the phone realy doesnt know or is just trying to save it for himself or someone else. same thing happend to me they said they didnt have one and then i went to the same store that day and they had 3

foxbros said:
youre spellings not a good sight! o.o
hehe i just wanted to say that...uhhh
if your were tired with shooters then you shouldnt have bought them and looked at the games that arent..which i wont even bother listing since you sold it anyways.
call your local wal mart, ask when they get shipments next, then go 30 minutes before they open on that day and wait.

All you can do is keep calling and seeing when they get shipments.
Thats how many, myself included have had to get their console.
Don't worry, your time will come.

Sovieto said:
youre [your] spellings not a good sight! o.o
hehe i just wanted to say that...uhhh
if your were tired

You corrected his spelling and then incorrectly used your and you're? Classic :D

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/categorySpecial.do?catOid=-16621&cmSearchKeyword=WII

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2549771

I saved these links and just hit them a couple of times a day - Circuit City finally showed them as available, and while it was a "package" (which I would have preferred not to buy), it was just an extra controller and one game plus it had free shipping.

Last edited:
I shop online a lot but I wouldn't recomment it, Its a Wii, no reciets no nothing, Just buy it at the store, anyways, When i bought mine, i walked out of the store making sure everyone knew lolz

I wont, ever, under any circumstances, sell you mine..

Hope that helped!!

foxbros said:
ive been calling every store around that would sell a wii and they just do not have them im really mad cause i sold my 360 cause all they are coming out with is shooters and i want a more intuative sytem and i cannot find any wiis around here hoping to get on monday at my local gamestop so wish me luck
Good Luck dude, *sigh* I remember how hard it was for me to find one. Good Luck

It's threads like this that make me glad I got up at 4.00am on December 8th 2006 :lol:

Yay for nerdness!

Back