Realms 2 sign-up/ooc thread

ok. i did try to make it as simple as possible but i guess its still to much for some. shame though, you're a good RPer

Sorry guys. I'm also doing other roleplays too, on a different site. I can't really do a complicated one right now.

i know we're all eager to start this but i'm going to wait until we grt at least one more evil. other characters are fine but we need one more evil. i've been planning another character but its not evil so i thought i'd point thus out for those wondering why we haven't started. again, one more evil at the very least.

^im on it....i've been throwing a few ideas around, but i haven't put anything on paper yet, hopfully ill have something by the end of the day tomorrow.

lbu8 is gonna play a bad guy...? lol jk. Awesome man. cant wait to read it.

sup guyz. I havnt been on for awhile. I plan on being on here daily again so it shouldnt be a problem. So what roles are open still?

What roles? umm... all the past roles are filled i believe. Make whatever kinda character you want. Like Shadow said, we need another baddy. Idk if lbu8 already has ideas, but youd be welcome to make whatever kind of character you want, be it bad or good. If lbu is already makin a bad, you could go either way you want.

Alright then. Ill post the su up sometime today. Any spots in the shadow still open

1 general is still open but we can still have other members of the Destrian Shadows, not just generals.
and good to know you'll be on daily.

i'll post my final SU later, still getting the idea together.

once lbu and CG make thier SU's and i get access to a computer so that i can copy/paste all the SUs and add them to the first post.

now to edit my SU into this post

Name: Sela (pronounced say-la)

Alliance: Conud

Appearance: Sela is 5'6" and has long black hair that goes down to about halfway down her back. She keeps it out of her face with a gold hairband with a black gem in the center of it. Her eyes are a sky blue and she wears a couple small blue earings shaped like stars. She has a somewhat curved figure and weard a long sleeve black shirt with golden inlay, it has her family crest sewn onto the front. Her family crest is an angel hold a heart above its head. She wears a black pants that are somewhat tight on her legs and small boots.

Bio: Sela comes from the rich noble family Drask of Conud. They mainly kept out of the Destrian conflict because they lived closer to the center of Conud, which saw relatively little fighting. Sela was educated by the finest scholars in Conud. Yet she'd always be wondering about her life later, such as what she'd be doing and who she would marry. At the age of 17 she met the love of her life and they began dating. Within a year they were set to be married and Sela felt nothing could go wrong. But that thought itself was wrong. On her wedding day it happened, the Destrian Shadows attacked the city. Everything was burnt and nearly everyone was killed. Sela was one of the few survivors. In fact, of the church she was to be married in, she was the only survivor. She searched desperately for the man that would have been her husband only to find him with a spear through his chest. She had lost everything; her family, her home, and her love. She took the spear that killed him and trained herself in its use. She's now one of the best spear warriors accross Renit and has set her mind to a single goal: to kill every Destrian Shadow with the very spear that destroyed her life.

Personality: Sela is cold and heartless, her compassion died on the same day as her lover. She cares only for revenge and will attack anybody that she feels is aiding her enemy. She is very intelligent because of her tutoring and can memorize anything after glancing at it for a few moments. She will occasionally play the part of seductress but only to get what she wants before she either leaves or kills the person. She keeps the ring her lover proposed with because it's her only reminder of what once made her happy.

Abilities: Sela is a very skillful spear warrior, there's no wasted movement. Her style is like dancing accross the battlefield with pinpoint strikes to the enemies vitals. After training with it she discovered that the spear was charmed with powers of it own. As long as she holds it she can manipulate water and ice to do her bidding. She form either from the water vapor in the air or from a source nearby to do nearly anything. However if it's to dry she can't form enough or if the spear is taken from her then her control over it shatters instantly. The spear itself has a light blue rod of 5' and a 1' blade of silver on it. The blade has a dragon carved into it and Sela keeps it on her at all times.

Role in Realms 1: N/A

Theme: Falling Inside The Black by Skillet
[video=youtube;_HKnzAF3d2c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HKnzAF3d2c"]Falling Inside The Black by Skillet[/video]

Last edited:
About time. lol. Speaking of which Shadow, do you want me to make another character while we're waiting for lbu8 and CG? I dont really care one way or another, but i can easily come up with ideas for another character. Just tell me what alliance you want him and from what country. Up to you, like i said, idrc one way or another.

hey guys well if its cool with u guys i would like to be apart of this bec. ill be able to post almost everyday. still think of my dude tho.

my su has been edited into my previous post.

@storm: i don't mind. right now good outnumbers evil so a Destrian Shadow would be nice. just ask lbu or CG if either of them are taking the last general spot first.

@night: take as much time as you need. we can wait

Back