Realms 2 sign-up/ooc thread

hmmm... Ill wait an see if either of them post an SU till tomorrow.

@ Night: You do realize your old character is being used by Gigs right? Just reminding you.

sorry guys, with football and school work i really haven't had much time to create a character...Im still planning on making one, but someone else can take the general spot, my character is going to be more of a killing tool then i strategest.

arg... ima give Cg a chance before i do anything. Kickass character btw Shadow

you can. just you said this is too complicated so you didn't want to join.
if its really bugging you the just ask a few questions and we can explain anything you ask.

Appearance: Neko is about 5'11'' has black hair that is short in the back and long in the front that covers one eye. Both his writs have scars on them. he is tan with one brown eye and the one that he hides under his hair is white. he wears black baggy pants and wears and black t-shirt and normal shoes.
Bio: Neko was born in Conud and always like it there. When he was about 15 years old he killed his first man. When he killed the man Neko ran away never returning to the place were he was born. After he ran, Destry men kidnaped him and made him kill inccent people aguist his will. One day he escaped Destry and into Salfir. He is living in the woods of salfir makeing sure no one finds him to use him as a "tool" again, and to make sure he tried to take his own life but somehow lived.
Personality: Neko dosent trust anyone nor will he talk to anyone. He belives people are worth less and unforgiveable. If Neko sees a Destry man he will kill him no matter what.
Powers: Neko power is like this, with his eyes he send out a invisable shockwave that cuts through mostly anthing he can also throw these Shockwave through his hands. he also has great running speed.

yea thats what i got back i can change it np.

@Storm: yea i know hat gigs t my old guy, iam cool with that.

Name: Yamata Takizaki

Alliance: Destry

Appearance: 6' 0" tall. (See pic for clothing) Black colored hair. On his back are two 4’ 10” swords, (see pic), and two panther claws on his side for closer combat. (See pic)

Clothing-
attachment.php

Side Arms-
attachment.php

Swords-
attachment.php

Bio: Yamata was born and raised in a Country called Destry. His father enlisted into the military when Yamata was five years old. Four years later Yamata started to train with his wooden sword to become a great swordsman. Six years later the leader of Destry declared war on the other countries. Yamata was taken with his mother to a shelter to hide out from the war. When the solders of Drosin and Conud came into Destry and attacked the shelter. Yamata’s mother told him to leave to find someplace safe to hide. He left the building and went into the underground catacombs and sought a place to hide with solders that were down there to protect the people who made it down there. Five years went by and Yamata get trained by the solders and was given steel to fashion his own weapons. Two years later he had finished carving out his swords and named them ‘Twin Dragon Blades’. Yamata used what was left of the steel and made knuckle bracers with knife like claws at the end of them; he called them ‘Panther Claws’. Seven years while training with the solders he left the shelter and was quickly caught by the rivaling solders. Yamata was thrown into prison. He spent eight years in prison before he was able to escape. He wandered through the city and found an abandon catacomb entrance outside the city border and followed the tunnel for miles until he came to the end and found a group of people called the Destrian Shadows. Three years later with training and killing for them, he was accepted into the group and was quickly named ‘The Destrian Assassin’.

Personality: He hardly says a word; he rarely says an entire sentence. He does any mission that he is assigned to do against the Drosin and Conud solders.

Powers: His swords are one key to his strength. He can shoot darkness power from his swords. When he slashes one or both his swords, a dark power wave comes from the blades and goes toward the enemy. He is three times faster than a normal human, but doesn't use that as much and he can lift three times his weight so he can lift his swords. He is the only one who his able to handle the swords.

Role in Realms 1: N/A

Theme Song: Boom by POD

[video=youtube;5m83BQ7LQ8A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m83BQ7LQ8A[/video]

Last edited:
Name: Venator

Alliance: Destry (Member of Destrian Shadows)

Appearance: Venator stands 5' 11" with long, muscular arms. His skin is an almost mud brown color and is very visable due to the absence of clothes on his upper body. The only clothing Venator does wear is a pair of dirty brown pants that are cut off just above his knees. A mop of curly brown hair sits unneatly atop his head, and brown stubble surrounds his cheeks. His eyes are very large, a pale grey in color and sit far apart. In between his monsterous oculers is his nose, flat and wide. His pointed ears are also fairly large and are raised slightly off his head. He wears no shoes, but carries a large bow, quiver of arrows, two throwing knifes, and a bomerrang on his back. A large machette on his hip completes his gear and is his most used piece of equipment.

Bio: Venator is one of few remaining surviors of Destry's secret super-human project. He was created to hunt and given the tools to do so. After the defeat of Storm Valentine. Venator went into hiding in the woods of Salfir doing what he was bred to do, hunt. The locals in Salfir spoke of a "Shadow Phantom" that lived deep in the woods. Over the years a few foolish men would enter the darkness of the canopy, none were ever seen again. Venator learned of a small group of Valentine supporters gathering and decieded to seek out this organization. Under the leadership of some unkown leader The Destrian Shadows have risen in power, their number increasing by the day.

Personality: Venator is a two trick pony. He hunts, and he follows orders. He was created to serve Destry and with the Shadows he can complete his destiny. Venator spends very little time thinking and almost never speaks. His speach is broken, words often replaced with grunts and hand gestures. He despritly awaits Valentines return and feels that each kill brings Storm closer to life.

Powers: Venator is an expert archer. He uses a large assortment of arrows to make his kills and can generate incredable power his his bow. He also uses his throwing knifes and bomerrang with deadly accuracy. Venator is all about stealth and tracking his prey. He has the ability to meld into the shadows, making him practicly invisable. His senses are also boosted. With dog like hearing and smell, and bird like eye sight the element of supprise is always on his side. Crossed with animal DNA Venator is a physical speciman, stronger, faster, and more agile then any man or beast.

@ lbu8: Very nice. Im assuming he is a General in the Destrian Shadows correct? Await Shadow's official confirmation, but as for now, I have no problem with it. Great job.

@ Shadw Demon: You need to fix the links. Other than that, Id say cool character.

@ Night: I'll let Shadow review yours officially, but in my opinion, Id like to see more details. Also dont go overboard with the shockwaves cutting stuff. Other than that, I think its ok. Like I said, Shadow will review it more thoroughly.

I slightly changed his power so he can move a little faster because of the weight of the swords and put a more detailed way of how the darkness comes from the swords. Thats for you, Shadow*91, to decide if that's exceptible. his speed he wont use that much or his dark powers.

Last edited:
all three are accepted. just can you put in the Name, Age and Alliance part Night? i know his name and alliance from resding it but he needs an age and this'll make it look better overall.

@storm: if you recall, lbu said he wasn't making the general.

I mean, ill make him the general if we need to, but i wasnt sure if his personality would really fit...but acually now that I think about it maybe I will make him the last general. But he would be leading smaller groups and could ambush enemy troop movements.

So yeah, unless someone has a better idea, I'll edit it to make him one of the generals.

Also, thanks guys for the complaments.

about time. My mom finally let me on the pc do to showings and all. Ok give me a min.

Name:Lucas Alexander A.K.A the Death Knight

Alliance: Destry

Appearance:
Bio: Lucas was a legendary soldier who worked for destry for his raids and pillages. He was locked up in the same asylum as Nurgle for making his whole squad die in a raid. It started with him getting orders from the leader himself. They were to go to a town that supplies the other countries armys with guns and liberate it. Little did he know that their military saw this coming and had a platoon there. When they got there it was a blood bath, people dying back and forth. The problem was that at the first sight of trouble he was supposed to retreat to conserve soldiers.

Lucas did not do that but instead executed anyone who tried to retreat. He ran them and ran them until his last man fell in combat. Lucas ran back and was sent to jail for his incompetents and failure to follow orders. Most of his child hood consisted of harsh special training from an organization that makes special soldiers for destry. It was like their super soldier program except they wanted to infuse them with beast like powers and the ability to control nature around them. They were only successful in making him control the earth but he posed very great stregnth, more than they thought. The facility was cancelled cause there was only 1 success from it, Lucas. After they cancelled it he went to serve destry as his fathers, fathers have for generations.

Personality:He is quiet and easily angered. He does not like submitting to defeat and thinks retreating is for the weak but will if it is right.

Powers:Lucas has the power to control the very earth around him, manipulating it in every way possible for his deeds. He also posses inhuman stregnth.

theme song: DeathHarmonic by Dethklok

SORRY for double posting, my BAD.

Am I in?

Back