Realms--Official RP

Xenth shook his hand. "Thank you. Not many would do that." Xenth then turned to Drake. "I promise on my own life, I will not kill any civilian or ally. Only Destry will taste my blade."

--Meanwhile--

"I know Sekhmet. I've felt his strength and I know that he hasn't used his full potential. Knowing this, I plan to show more of my own strength soon."

Last edited:
Ooc: Omfg....my bad dude, I meant to type Valentine's power, I honestly dont know how Father got in their. I am editing now, please do the same Shadow. My bad. :lol:

~mean while~

The two heroes ran at Nurgle with their blades drawn out. Under his armur ,he smirked to such a sight. "

The 2 heroes ran at Nurgle with their blades pointed at him. Nurgle smirked at the sight of the 2. "SO YOU WANNA BE HEROES HUH,COME SEE WHAT UT MEANS TO BE KILLED". 1 man jumped at Nurgle while the other dashed at him. The guy on the ground held his sword out infront of him,then the man in the air jumped off the blade. He then flew and kicked Nurgle in the face. Nurgle spun back once and then smiled at them. "Try that again"?

the 2 men then started charging again crossing in an x shape back and forth while doing this. Nurgle smiled then made the demon look agian by morphing his body. He then morphed for every spinal column in his back, a large spike. He then started to charge them held his elbows to the sides,grew spikes from them,then rolled on the ground like an armadillo. He cut both mens feet knocking them to the ground,bones sticking out. I told you you were both fools he slowly ran to 1 before who could get up on his normal leg. He pushed him back over the morphed spikes out of the bottom of his feet then stomped his head crushing it like a man stomping a bug.

The other man sreamed,"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BROTHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR". Nurgle looked at him and smiled. He slowly walked up to the 2nd man. The man tryed swinging his blade at Nurgles legs but he morphed a blade out on his legs to knock it away. He then grabbed the robes on the mans chest to pull him up to his face. "Well arnt you quit the poetic 1 huh. Wanna see part of your brother on my boots ha ha ha". The instant Nurgle said that the man spit on his face.

Nurgle said,"ha ha ha,youll be joining him". Nurgle then opend his mouth wide, morphed his hands into 2 giant hammers and smashed the mans head getting essence of his blood and brains into his mouth. He licked the remains of blood on his lips then tuned around on his knee to fave the temple. "Time for dessert".

Richand climbed back up onto his horse.
"Xenth, you can explain how to get in on the way. We have enough horses for everyone, so saddle up. We're going now."
We're coming, Sia. I promised I'd protect you, and I will!

IC
"Lets go then shall we" Drake jumped on his horse. He then pulled something of his neck. It was a necklace. On the necklace hanged a black feather and an amber pendant with a hear inside it. He took the necklace and chucked it to Richand.
"Look after this for me." He then set of, his team following him.

Zanaku got on a horse and looked at richand. "Lets do this". He was really ready to do this,pent up with the hatred of destry. "Promise me Richand that they won't take another good soul in this process. They have done enough of that already".

"Oh don't worry, Zanaku," Storm whispered as he watched them in his Orb. "Sekhmet is gonna like you. Hm hm hm hm."

Storm activated the power of the Orb, and in front of Zanaku, Richand, Drake, Oric and the others, a void split open in the sky. It glowed red for a moment, and then a voice spoke out, it was Storm's voice, but much deeper and Primal.

"Come and save her, if you can!" It bellowed as the void showed Siana, pale as she was, her hair tinted, cobwebs growing on her, her skin so sunken that her bones shone through. They black bite marks on her neck glistened with bloodstains, and she coughed as flem and charred flesh came out her mouth. "Her Time is running out, Come and get her, if you Dare!" The void then collapsed and the sky returned to normal.

Storm sat back in his chair and grinned. "This is way to much fun..."

IC
"Guys go," His team jumped of their horses and quickly surrounded where the void was. The silent one of the team walked in front of where the void had been and held up his hand. The void started to open up again.
"Don't underestimate me when it comes to void physics." The void however started to break down again.
"Dham its not enough oh well at least i can send a message." Drake took a deep breath and then spoke into the collapsing void.

"Hey Dad how is it going. Were coming to rescue that girl, and thou you think you role the dice. Im afraid the board has been fixed. You contain power beyond the likes the world has ever seen. But don't think that will stop us, don't think this is just all one big game you control. After all, we all love to break the rules." The void then closed.

"He won't make that mistake again now he knows we know a bit of void magic. But this does give us one advantage however."
Drake looked at the silent one and he nodded.
"Listen up I have an idea, Storm managed to open a void and close it again, but there is always an unseen scar on reality, call it a gate if you were. Meaning now we know where he acssed it from a few of us might be able to end up in the same location he transmitted from assuming we got close enough to it. It maybe are chance. Any way lets discuss it while we ride."
Drake jumped on his horse and started riding again.

Xenth quickly leapt onto a free horse and rode up to Richand. "Alright, now listen. There are two ways in. Each one is difficult in a different way. There's the obvious; smash in from the front. Brutal and difficult cause we'll have to fight our way up. Then theres option two: somehow scale the eastern wall 200 feet into a hole I made during my escape. It leads to a large chamber then into the main staircase. From there we fight our way up. The second way cuts off half the Tower but I have no way up. Unless you guys do, we're stuck with option one."

--Meanwhile--

"Sekhmet, I believe we should prepare for the arrival of our guests. I have prepared for our depature to the fortress afterwards but until then we must be ready for when they arrive for the Makantes.

Storm smirked at Bayne's remark. The void collapsed again. "I think he does dearly underestimate us....Heh heh, don't you think so?" he gestured toward a figure who stood shadowed in a corner, dressed in black robes.

"Yes, of course, My Master." the figure spoke subtly.

"Then again. he thinks he rules the board. It's like a simply game of Chess really.... The Pawns go first... Then the Rooks.... Knights, Bishop, Queen.... But the King.... In this case, the King has the most Power on my side, and I already have multiple Queens. And of course, let's not forget my ace in the hole," he gestured at the girl.

He smiled darkly, "As long as I have her, I have the ultimate Bargaining chip. Their is only one thing I would trade her for...." He gazed with lust at the figure in the corner. "The Orb of Salfir...."

"Yes, My Master..."

"As a matter of fact, my friend, I beleive noone knows much of you, yes? Then I have a task for you... I want yu to meet these, "rebels".... Form yourself with them. It does not matter whether they know you serve me or not, but you MUST convince Richand to confront me alone. Regardless of what they may think, this way their will be much less bloodshed. Do it now, my friend."

The figure stepped out of the Shadows and pulled down his hood. He was 6'8" tall, weghed roughly 230 pounds, and his skin was charred... blackened when it was burnt by the flames of Hell.

Aelrein Ghottox opened his mouth ad said, "As you wish, My Master."

Later....

Aelrein had jumped aboard his horse, merely bones and charred flesh like him, born from the flames of hell. This was a true Demon. He rode his skele-horse, flames and black smoke left in his trail; the air smelling of burnt flesh. He rode on stopped at the edge of a cliff. He looked upon the wide open field. He saw the group of Rebels on their horses, riding vehemently towards the tower, though they were still a good deal away. He reared on his horse and it let out an incredibly high pitched shreiking sound, like Metal scraping Metal. Fire bellowed from its nostrils and the green grass caught aflame.

He beckoned his horse forward as they rode with the flames, dissappearing in and out of them as he rode. They were like ghosts.... not of the living, but not dead either. He trampled the dead grass as it burned, striding toward the Rebel group. He knew they had heard his shreik.

Richand was about to reply to Xenth when he heard the unnatural shriek. He pulled out his sword.
"What the hell was that?!?"

IC
"Lets find out." Drake jumped of his horse again and released his wings and flew of towards the shriek a lot faster than the others. He got their first ana landed in front of the rider.
Hmmm charred skin, daemon horse, lots of fire. Yep he's from the underworld
"So what's the message, Storm must have sent you hear to tell us something. Do tell."

Back