Reason For Username?

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
What is the reason/story behind your user name?
Some people on here may be obvious but some puzzle me.

Mine well, I couldn't get a wii a while back, but now have one.
So there is my story, looking forward to yours.

I made my first Hotmail account in Grade Three (in 2000) i happened to love cookies at the time so i called myself Cookie Monsta. And 11111 because it was an easy number to remember.

FWELR

stands for Future World Emperor Lincoln Race

Lincoln Race is my name. i love star wars, and i love the Emperor the most. i want to be like him, but ruling a universe is too big for me, so ill just the world. and since im 15, it has to be in the future.

why my username isn't the full thing is because it didn't fit.

weird story, i know.

PS: i get pissed when somebody refers to me as like FWLER.

my name is Mitch and most of the time Mitch is taken so i added 25 at the end. Mitch25 was my ID for a while when i was younger. i used it on this gamecastle website thing when i went to work with my dad (didnt have the net at my house). then when we got AOL back in like 97 or 98 my uncle was setting it up for us and asked what i wanted my name to be. i said Mitch25. he came back a few minutes later and said it was taken so he made it Mitch2025 and it just stuck ever since lol

ARav989: Anthony Rav__
My older brother's nickname throughout highschool was JRav. Then one day some guys from his highschool came to talk to us in my grammar school and i mentioned my brothers name and all the guys yelled out, "JRAV!". Soon after this a lot of people started calling me it so I stuck with it because it grew on me.

nkbswe5 - Stands for nothing, picked for no reason. So now you never need to be puzzled by my username anymore (if you ever decided to be puzzled by it)

CantGetAWii said:
What is the reason/story behind your user name?
Some people on here may be obvious but some puzzle me.

Mine well, I couldn't get a wii a while back, but now have one.
So there is my story, looking forward to yours.

You know, I saw your name around here and I thought thats how your name came about. I'm intelligent:sick:

Eagles said:
Mines Eagles because I support the West Coast Eagles in the AFL (Australian Football League)

I watched them play the other day 111 to 98 or something you guy's won?

Didn't some good player come back from injury, cousins?

Anyways, I like the 'title' captain, sounds good and I am a fan of the game StarFox and the main Charecter is Fox McCloud and he is a captain.

Meh, it sounds good, so does Full Metal Captain:lol:

Back