Reasons people haven't come up with for why the PS3 is a failure.

that's what I meant..many many games today are all about cutscenes, and most of those belong to Sony and Xbox...

lol have you not played Any PS3 games?? yes they have cutscenes... but most have another 10 hours of Gameplay to go along with it...as for Xbox i have no idea theres So many Damn FPSs i dont know which one is which thers no story idk what going on ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Probably cause they use something called, detailed story lines. You can also see this in some Nintendo games, RE for example. There were cut scenes in there but i still felt like a part of the action. The more complex the story, the more cut scenes. Either you really dont care for good stories or you just dont understand the use of cut scenes.

that's exactly the way I feel about the PS3, "there's too much of this, I have no idea, ahhh!! " and no I have not played anything that has to do with PS, nor XB, and thank God for that

Axtlar said:
that's exactly the way I feel about the PS3, "there's too much of this, I have no idea, ahhh!! " and no I have not played anything that has to do with PS, nor XB, and thank God for that

I don't get that... There arent enough games out to have so much of something that it confuses you. O well.. cheers to Nintendo..

Axtlar said:
that's what I meant..many many games today are all about cutscenes, and most of those belong to Sony and Xbox...
:wtf:
what are you talking about

Axtlar said:

Sorry bub, but you have no idea what you be talking about. You give your opinion about the PS yet.. you admit to not having played any of it. So what makes your opinion logical? nothing. You really do not have any right to say something about PS gaming when you havent even bothered playing any of it. Cutscenes.... lol Thats a first.

As for your useless "shite" that you think sony packs into their console... none of it is useless. Take for example, you are playing GTA4 on the PS3, and you switch to radio satation X in the game. Wow, its actually not the game music that begins to play, but rather the MP3s you put on your ps3. Figure that. Sony has plans for you to listen to your own music while you play the games. Still not getting it? Some games as well as HOME will let you take those pictures you have on that PS3 and use them in the game or Home. Say you are playing the SIMS 3 and you want to put your picture up in the game itself. Simple, just find the image and ..wala. Games like Little big planet lets you create and share your own levels. This can include using your own images to create the world. Blue ray? Developers actually have the room to put whatever the hell they want on the discs now instead of leaving stuff out with the regular dvds. The Darkness, a comic based fps coming out for the 360 and PS3 shows the difference blue ray makes. THe PS3 version will include much more content, full movies within the game, more music and other space heavy things. The 360 wont.

So tell me more about this "useless shite". Honestly though, please dont come here if your just gonna say your fanboy opinions followed by "even though i never played a ps game."

Axtlar said:
I dont want to kill you. I just dont want you to be alive, anymore.

Why would you say God did that? If I believed in God, I would hate you forever for saying that.

Microsoft has been very heavy on FPS games for the 360. I wish all 3 consoles would focus more on variety. The game industry has virtually no comedy games, mystery, and I'm not even sure they know the word Romance outside of Square. A lot of potential profit for anyone who thinks outside the box.

sagema said:
Microsoft has been very heavy on FPS games for the 360. I wish all 3 consoles would focus more on variety. The game industry has virtually no comedy games, mystery, and I'm not even sure they know the word Romance outside of Square. A lot of potential profit for anyone who thinks outside the box.
what are you talking about...
only microsoft supported FPS i know is Halo, its third parties that do all the FPSs , which there actually arent much
360 has racing, shooting, rpg, action, puzzle, adventure, it goes on and on, its been out for a year ya know.

Axtlar said:
The reason I think it sucks it's because they don't give it their all for games, but they waste it for things like dvd player, music player, bluray and all this useless shite, and also because the experience when playing a game is just like watching a move or something similar. You feel like the audience, and not the actor.

Yeah and devs for Nintendo really put a lot into their games? great games like 4x4 Monster Trucks and Wing Islands, all truly "AMAZING"(note the sarcasm) games:yikes:

---Brian--- said:
Yeah and devs for Nintendo really put a lot into their games? great games like 4x4 Monster Trucks and Wing Islands, all truly "AMAZING"(note the sarcasm) games:yikes:
That reminds me, didnt they say they werent even trying to make good games for the Wii, they were just mass producing them and now that its doing good they will START trying to make good games?

I really want to see the answer to that one.

Shadowrun, Call of Jaurez, Bioshock, Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, The Darkness, Call of Duty, Bullet Witch (Kind of, still a shooter). And on, and on, and on. The 360 is overloaded in FPS/shooter titles.

---Brian--- said:

No

Great games like

Super Mario 64
greatest games of all time list
number 2
Number 5

Super Mario Bros
Number 1

The legend of Zelda: Oricana of time
number 5
number 2
Pokemon Red/Green
number 3

Super Mario kart
Number 7

Goldeneye 007
Number 8

Super Metroid
number 10

High scores in multiple reviews

As of May 2007, the top 10 games listed on Game Rankings, a site which averages scores awarded by numerous websites and magazines, are: [1]

1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Nintendo 64
(97.7%)
2. Soul Calibur, Sega Dreamcast (96.4%)
3. Metroid Prime, Nintendo GameCube (96.4%)
4. Resident Evil 4, Nintendo GameCube (95.8%)
5. GoldenEye 007, Nintendo 64 (95.8%)
6. Super Mario 64, Nintendo 64 (95.7%)
7. Resident Evil 4, PlayStation 2 (95.7%)
8. Half-Life 2, PC (95.6%)
9. Halo: Combat Evolved, Xbox (95.6%)
10. Tekken 3, PlayStation (95.6%)

As of May 2007, according to GameStats [2], the top 10 video games of all time are:

1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Nintendo 64 (9.8)
2. Soul Calibur, Sega Dreamcast (9.7)
3. Resident Evil 4, Nintendo GameCube (9.7)
4. Metal Gear Solid, PlayStation (9.6)
5. GoldenEye 007, Nintendo 64 (9.6)
6. Half-Life 2, PC (9.5)
7. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, Nintendo GameCube (9.5)
8. Halo: Combat Evolved, Xbox (9.5)
9. Resident Evil 4, PS2 (9.4)
10. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Playstation 2 (9.4)

As of January 2007, the top 10 games on Metacritic, are: [3]

1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Nintendo 64 (99)

2. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2, PlayStation (98)
3. Soul Calibur, Sega Dreamcast (98)
4. Perfect Dark, Nintendo 64 (97)
5. NFL 2K1, Sega Dreamcast (97)
6. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3, PlayStation 2 (97)
7. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2, Sega Dreamcast (97)
8. Halo: Combat Evolved, Xbox (97)
9. Metroid Prime, Nintendo GameCube (97)
10. Grand Theft Auto III, Playstation 2 (97)

Back