reasons why the wii owns everything

merton81

WiiChat Member
Apr 19, 2007
Just starting a thread thatwill help you to explain to your friends why the wii owns the next gen consols and why it is so great

Personally I don't think the wii owns everything its fun to play with its unique gimmick play but as for now I still prefer playing on my 360. I'm hoping my opinion of the system change by the holidays because I have high hopes and expectations for the wii.

My Wii is awesome, but I don't think I could say it "owns" the others. Not yet at least.

Well mabye i went a bit over the top, but when it has a huge range of games from gore, horror and thriller - childish fun games, it is great, needs better online capabilities though

I don't really care if you explain or not, go for it. But I don't think it has any "huge range of games" to speak of.

Last edited:
i meant there is a game for everyone, hopefully. the god father, resident evil 4, GTA (hopefully soon) and other - wii sports, tiger woods, Legend of Zelds (awsome) blazing angels, super mario galexy, loads of good games. I am mainly focussing on the wii ruling the PS3 though

merton81 said:
Well mabye i went a bit over the top, but when it has a huge range of games from gore, horror and thriller - childish fun games, it is great, needs better online capabilities though

Gore, Horror, and thrillers? Where? Maybe your reffering to the Resident Evil port but once again it may be cool but its only a port I'd rather waith for resident Evil 5 on the 360. Right now the wii is just childish fun games which is great for my kids but I want more substance in games. I'll agree that the internet capabilities need to be better such as embed so codec to watch some online videos, get some online play going beside pokemon, and start using the wiiconnect24. Right now everything about the wii seems half-@ssed to me which is sad because I want to see so much come from the system.

Can you all just stay on topic and do what the first post says to do? If you want to moan go in this thread.

Well anyway...from what I've seen the Wii is better as it has games that interest me. And also, it'll be even better once people develop a little something called patience :D

thank you, dude i love you for saving me from all these rapists

LOL

Merton81 @ Fanboy?

I think so and so does Yes Car Credit

yescar.gif

ahh another rapist, (or you just look like a rapist but you know that feeling when you think someones following you but you can't be sure and you can't ask, thats what i'm feeling like now) or not

Just because someone disagrees with a topic does not make it off topic but if it will make you happy!

I think the wii owns everything because I can play as almost every kids movie and tv show! You know great titles such as Cars, Open Season, Barnyard, Chicken Little, Ant Bully, Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Ice Age 2, Avatar, Dragonball Z, Meet the Robinsons, and GASP!!! even Spongebob. Wow the wii really does appeal to everyone right now keep up the good work Nintendo I love the offline play and terrible controls in any game thats meant for someone over the age of 12.

Back