reasons why the wii owns everything

Knob must mean a non Nintendo fanboy who expects more from their systems and games. So yeah I guess that would make me a knob. Now I must go play chicken little to keep up my elite online skills.

the_next_tiger said:
yeah I agree with Merton, Wii is the best of the next-gen consoles. If you don't think so, you must be a huge knob

fanboy_logo_300.jpg

Xbox 360 and Wii are Equal in AWSOMENESS!

good point, i love the x boxs internet capabilitys and some games, but if wii had the same but free, it would rule

Haywire said:
Just because someone disagrees with a topic does not make it off topic but if it will make you happy!

I think the wii owns everything because I can play as almost every kids movie and tv show! You know great titles such as Cars, Open Season, Barnyard, Chicken Little, Ant Bully, Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Ice Age 2, Avatar, Dragonball Z, Meet the Robinsons, and GASP!!! even Spongebob. Wow the wii really does appeal to everyone right now keep up the good work Nintendo I love the offline play and terrible controls in any game thats meant for someone over the age of 12.
Well actually, in a thread where he's asked for just the good points of the Wii, it is...its just like gong in the thread I posted last post where your supposed to give only the faults of the Wii and going "The Wii is the greatest and best thing known to man, theres nothing wrong it it at all in any way shape or form".

Actually I heard Chicken Little was surprisingly good...and I know loads of people enjoy that DBZ game. Having not played any of them I can't give an opinion, but obviously you have or you wouldnt be judging a book by its cover (or a game by its cover as the case might be)...that and I'm presuming by the sig you have.

lol, but its designed for the younger ordinances and i am not gonna waste my money on a childs game when i could be playing the Godfather (apparently amazing)

I love the wii for its controls its just unfortunate 80% of the games out now are no where near showing the full potential of the system. It's great there are so many people who are loyal and happy with their wii's but there is just as many of us who are on the fence about the wii.

The next several months are going to be very pivotal in proving how great the wii really is because by the end of the year we should be seeing Nintendo's major franchises plus other great titles and the begining of its online structure. Right now there has just been to many dissapointments with the current lineup of games for me to even consider that the wii owns everything.

Jay61 said:
Well actually, in a thread where he's asked for just the good points of the Wii, it is...its just like gong in the thread I posted last post where your supposed to give only the faults of the Wii and going "The Wii is the greatest and best thing known to man, theres nothing wrong it it at all in any way shape or form".

Actually I heard Chicken Little was surprisingly good...and I know loads of people enjoy that DBZ game. Having not played any of them I can't give an opinion, but obviously you have or you wouldnt be judging a book by its cover (or a game by its cover as the case might be)...that and I'm presuming by the sig you have.

Its subjective and fan boyish to create a list of reasons why the wii owns everything when it still has so many flaws. Gamers should be more vocal and not just settle for whats available on the market, we should demand more and not support developers who are only out to cash in on dedicated fans who are just startving for a decent title to play. Settle for nothing now and you will settle for nothing later.

Also people should not look at someone who disagrees as being hostile or just being off topic. A difference of opinions creates great debates. Regarding Chicken Little and DBZ they are both actually decent games I just listed them in there because licensed games are already in abundance on the system and I would like to see more original titles.

yeh, gamer revolution, wii needs better stuff, i already told them what they needed when i met a representative cos they aren't bring out things that are original and good, this is just my opinion though

Haywire said:
Its subjective and fan boyish to create a list of reasons why the wii owns everything when it still has so many flaws.
Reguardless, that is the threads topic is. If you disagree with that then just don't post, its pretty simple. As I've said, the dude wants the plus side of the Wii in here, where as the other thread wants the negitives...why can't you just accept that and post the negitives where they are wanted?

Jay61 said:
Reguardless, that is the threads topic is. If you disagree with that then just don't post, its pretty simple. As I've said, the dude wants the plus side of the Wii in here, where as the other thread wants the negitives...why can't you just accept that and post the negitives where they are wanted?

Wii has only owned two things consoles sales and my wallet! The wii has great things going for it and I do support the system but there is nothing wrong with just engaging in debate that is opposite in opinions of the original poster. I respect the posters here and I'm not flaming them or even against them I'm just talking to them regarding my opinions. If it bothers you so much ignore my posts, its pretty simple.

the_next_tiger said:
Who plays Chicken Little? *cough* loser *cough*

I bought it for my 6 and 4 year old and like I said its a decent title not stellar and truth to the matter it controls and plays better than most wii games out there. Flaming attempts by calling someone a loser on a forum is a bit pointless and childish and if that is where your mentality is maybe I should send you my copy of Chicken Little you would get more use out of it.

Back