Reassurance?

Shantei

WiiChat Member
Dec 6, 2006
My Wii should hopefully be arriving very soon and I was telling my mate about it and here's the really bastard bit. He goes and says "Yeah, I got one and sold it straight away" .. "?" .. "I got one for free, and then sold it. It was crap. Zelda is crap too. So I sold it for £250"

:shocked:

I was just like wtf? I mean, I'm fairly easily lead and I need to make sure that the Wii is so worth getting and is really fun and everything will be fine, because i'm very worried now. Could it be he was just a lying scumbag? Or is it just not some people's cup to tea.

Thanks in advance!

I got a free wii on or around launch day when everyone else is having trouble. I also got zelda and wii sports and sold it for 250?

A free wii near launch?

Sold it for £250 when the going rate is £300 - £500 on ebay?

Zelda is crap?

I think your mate may be lying.

the peripheral said:
The Wii is beautiful. Your friend is a dingleberry.

Precisely .. lol, dingleberry. :D

gbesta said:
I think your mate may be lying.

Yep, I was going to tell him what the going price was, ESPECIALLY with Zelda .. the minimum he should have got is probably about £330 .. but I'll just leave him to think he has what he wants.

Actually, I'm quite confused now. I mean if he did sell it that quickly ..... why? Why would someone sell a console that quickly? Especially not even given it a chance first.

Back