Reccomend another game?

Eric

Wii would like to play
Sep 9, 2006
Wii Online Code
5126-5415-9694-6362
Right now I have New Super Mario Bros, Mario Kart DS, and Metrioid Prime Hunters.

What game would anyone suggest that they love?

yeah starfox is pretty cool if you looking for the online aspect of it :p, its awesome in multiplaer on WFC imo

komio said:
yeah starfox is pretty cool if you looking for the online aspect of it :p, its awesome in multiplaer on WFC imo

9 Endings too keeps it very interesting!! Ussualy I ditch Single Player once I learn how to play the game but this game is just to interesting on single player!

Hmm.. I guess thats a choice. I'll look into that, thanks :D

Any other suggestions?

I_WANT_WII said:
My bro only has one game for his DS. Does anyone know if animal crossing is any good?

I onyl have Star Fox, and its kept me interested completely. Animal crossing i heard is only fun if you have lots o friend codes to play with friends with.

tony hawk's s8land is good. also, it has a few bugs like the ol N64 but lego star wars II is fun too

I'm personally tired of the skating games. But if you're looking for awesome DS games, here's a good list:

-Final Fantasy III
-Brain Age
-Trauma Center
-Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime
-Children of Mana
-Magical Starsign
-Mario and Luigi: Partners In Time
-Meteos
-Warioware: Touched!
-Viewtiful Joe
-Pokemon Ranger
-Elite Beat Agents

The best DS game I've bought so far was Mario 64 DS. Mario 64 is purely the best Platformer to ever hit the world. People moan about the controls, but if you can't control it then you must be a retard. The controls are more than bearable, the graphics are sharp and detailed and the game is possibly the largest on DS.

Kris said:
The best DS game I've bought so far was Mario 64 DS. Mario 64 is purely the best Platformer to ever hit the world. People moan about the controls, but if you can't control it then you must be a retard. The controls are more than bearable, the graphics are sharp and detailed and the game is possibly the largest on DS.

The deal with that game is it's just a repeat of the N64 with a couple more features such as a character selection and a couple added bonus levels and mini games avaliable to play with friends via WiFi. I've mastered the game on the N64, therefore saw no need to get the game for the Nintendo DS. If you're really looking for a platformer type of game, look at Rayman and even a couple of rpgs, such as Partners in Time and such. But if you're looking for a cool type of game, in which it's easy to play but hard to master, try looking into a game called Cooking Mama.

Back