Recent Purchases Not Rents U Regret Buying for Wii

borabora00

FEMALEGAMERDON'TB ALARMED
Dec 28, 2007
NYC
Wii Online Code
3733-5588-4673-7319
Name ur recent purchases u bought for ur wii that u now regret

i deeply regret spending 50 bucks on metroid prime 3.

no multiplayer AT ALL, and the game only took me about 2 weeks to beat. hoping to sell it to someone for maybe 30 bucks, seeing as gamestop only offers 18 for it used...

i kno that really sucks right that gamestop buys it back for 17 or 18 bucks and resells it for 44.99.

i regret getting cod3 it wasnt as good as i was expecting it to be last year.

but whats done is done

^ oh, and also what he said.

cod3 had great campaign mode, but also no multiplayer support. i ended up trading it in to gamestop for only 5 dollars to cover my preorder for ssbb. 35 dollars down the drain right thur...

from now on, i'm only buying games with multiplayer, unless i know for a fact it's got worthwhile single player (zelda, mario, etc).

*sigh* ... here's the online issue again.

If u want a system that has good online go buy a 360 and stop bitching. we all know the wii isn't good for online (in comparison to 360 and PS3) ... but some people (like me) dont give a **** about online because i dont like multiplayer games (unless i have mates around for a piss up and we play guitar hero or something). I still dont believe in playing a game with some moron on the other side of the world is fun.

Metroid Prime 3 is one of the best games on Wii and u regret buying it because it has no online? And u didn't know this before u bought it? Pfft... maybe do some research first then in future if ur gonna complain about it.

wolfpac, check the thread name. OP was asking what games we personally regretted purchasing, and i answered with just that.

WolfpacSnakepit said:
*sigh* ... here's the online issue again.

If u want a system that has good online go buy a 360 and stop bitching. we all know the wii isn't good for online (in comparison to 360 and PS3) ... but some people (like me) dont give a **** about online because i dont like multiplayer games (unless i have mates around for a piss up and we play guitar hero or something). I still dont believe in playing a game with some moron on the other side of the world is fun.

Metroid Prime 3 is one of the best games on Wii and u regret buying it because it has no online? And u didn't know this before u bought it? Pfft... maybe do some research first then in future if ur gonna complain about it.
Too bad this thread is revolving around OPINIONS, not FACTS. Maybe you should think before you post.
If he doesn't like Metroid Prime 3: Corruption because it has no multiplayer, then he's at perfect liberty to state his opinion.

driver: parralell lines. worst $5 ever spent at a garage sale. i understand why the dude let it go so cheap.

oh well, traded it in as part of payment for TP

Mario + Sonic at the Oylmpic Games (Its so f**king hard I throw my arm out just trring to run.)

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition (I died thousand times and still never made past the 2nd level.)

Can't say I regret any of my buys.

-Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, cheap price and good controls..worth the money.
-Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, good game and interesting take on the series.
-Super Mario Galaxy, my favorite game of 2007.
-Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess, first game when I get my Wii, amazing game.
-Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, great game again, lots of fun with that one.

As for people complaining about Metroid and online stuff. Honestly online would not work for that game, at least not in the Prime series. And if you didn't like the single player mode, thats fine. You just should of rented it then rather than buy it is all.

Reason I don't regret buying my games mainly is I know what interests me as a gamer, and if something is new or I am not sure about it I read reviews or give it a test run (rented a lot of games). Saves me money, and lets me play the really good games Wii has to offer. More people should do the same so they don't regret their purchases.

Fraggit/FR. - I simply don't understand how not having online tarnishes a game so much in someone's opinion.

This is a forum, yeah? Well I am open for discussion and I would like to know why someone would buy a game, knowing it has no online feature, then "regretting it" because it didn't have that feature? Just curious, that's all.

WolfpacSnakepit said:
Fraggit/FR. - I simply don't understand how not having online tarnishes a game so much in someone's opinion.

I give up on this species.

WolfpacSnakepit said:
This is a forum, yeah? Well I am open for discussion and I would like to know why someone would buy a game, knowing it has no online feature, then "regretting it" because it didn't have that feature? Just curious, that's all.

Your problem is you have very weak reading comprehension skills. Not once did AoWFraggit or FR use the work "online" in their posts.

Last edited:
hoogasian5 said:
Mario + Sonic at the Oylmpic Games (Its so f**king hard I throw my arm out just trring to run.)

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition (I died thousand times and still never made past the 2nd level.)

so in short, you suck at both games.

Back