Rechargable Batteries

But of course 3rd party ones will come as they always do so with that it will be another "unofficial" option i prefer the rechargeable batteries myself cheap and efficient don't have to worry about the unit going bad just buy new rechargeable batteries every 6 months to a year

Brand of NiMHs

I started having trouble with me Wiimote speaker not working correctly. I have the small Christmas lights on my tree next to the TV, I turned these off. I was also using NiMHs so I changed these and now the wiimote is function properly. So apparently my brand of NiMHs cause problems. What brand are you guys using? I went the cheap route and got some non brand Digital Concepts, guess that what I get...

lol i am rocking These!

hope this helps...

u might have a bad Wiimote too... i have heard of a few having these issues...

Well I just put the NiMH batteries back in and resynced it and all is working fine now. I even turned the Christmas light on and it still worked fine. Don't know what caused my Wiimote to go crazy earlier....Oh well atleast it appears to be working properly now. Thx for the quick reply MorningStar...:)

Yea there have been quite a few instances of interference throwing the Wiimote out of sync lol so now at least u know what to try first :)

Yodi said:
Well I just put the NiMH batteries back in and resynced it and all is working fine now. I even turned the Christmas light on and it still worked fine. Don't know what caused my Wiimote to go crazy earlier....Oh well atleast it appears to be working properly now. Thx for the quick reply MorningStar...:)
ya know you dont have to resync when you change batteries

Back