Recharge Station!!!!

bgreen82

Mad Wii Gamer
Oct 6, 2007
MN, USA
Wii Online Code
0672-4527-4193-8812
has anyone had problems with their recharge stations, the psyclone brand. my remote no longer works after charging it in this station.

call the company!!!! i dont have one but i think u should do that if it damaged ur remote!!! has it come into contact with any liquids?

no liquid. brand new out the box. one remote that i charged is fine. the other wont work the the battery that comes with it or regular batteries, but if i put the same rechargable in another remote it works fine. i emailed the company. i will call tomorrow.

Don't have any problems wiht mine. I have one but i don't know the brand when you place the wii mote on in it, it has a blue light that stays on while charging, and then it blinks the blue light when iut's done, so if you don't take it off the charger or notice it's blinking blue, whenever ya do, you take it off. Mine are seperate though..

I bought the joytech power station and it killed one of my wii motes. emailed the company and never got a reply.

like thats exactly what is happening to mine.... one of my wiimotes work now and one doesnt. even if i put reg batteries in it... i got the phyclone one and now im like wicked pissed one of my wii motes does not work... any hope in fixing this?

same problem here. will be calling company tomorrow. will take product back to target, but i hope psyclone will replace remote.

most likely not....... i mean im still using the charger for my first wiimote and its working fine..... but i highly doubt the company will pay for the wiimote

ive read good reviews about the nyko brand. just everyone out there dont use the psyclone brand. that is probably all we can do is just let others know.

I've been using the Nyko for about 9 months or so. Works very nice, but sometimes the contacts don't line up right by just plopping it into the cradle. I need to move it a little to get it to line up. I am very impressed with the battery life, and the no battery "memory."

I had problems with my Nyko. I started fiddling with the rechargeable batteries with the back cover off and realize there is a connection problem. The battery pack is slightly loose. I cut a small piece of elastic and wedged it on the top of the battery pack. Then the battery pack fits closer to the + and - connectors and it worked. No problems now.

The Nyko is great. I played for six hours straight and the remote didnt die.

My remotes dont seem to snap into the wii zapper with the Nyko rubber back on though which is not really the biggest problem because I hate the zapper and will never use it.

Back