Recommend Renting?

try big brain academy wii degree. i just got that yesterday its awesome! im stupid though i got a b-! lol i feel so retarded :( but i assure you its really fun!

also warioware, or RE4

if you get a game like zelda or godfather to rent, youll be too adicted. stick to games that dont require extensive play unless you plan on buying them

Super paper mario, good game but once you beat it you probably wont want to read everything all over again lol.

Zelda such a horrible crappy game, might as well get that one out of the way then never play it again.

Wow I Rented Resident Evil 4 Today, And that was the best game that I have ever played so scary and so sudden. Very good gaming experience though =]

That's good, I would have actually recommended buying RE4, Zelda is a good game, but takes a long time to complete. If you have a DS and Pokemon Pearl/Diamond, I'd suggest renting Battle Revolution so you can play online. Just a thought considering you have pikachu as your sig and your avatar, and you username.

LilWiiWii said:
Super paper mario, good game but once you beat it you probably wont want to read everything all over again lol.

I second that, I was able to beat this game in one weekend. It's also a good idea to rent the games that appeal to you, if you like it you can then buy them. I made a huge mistake when I bought RedSteel, there was a part where the game will freeze when you shoot at some doors, I ended up going through hell just so that Ubisoft would take it back. I still hate them (they can burn in hell).

Mario Party or the Bigs would be a good rental.

Wow I Rented Resident Evil 4 Today, And that was the best game that I have ever played so scary and so sudden. Very good gaming experience though =]

Few other game suggestions I would recommend renting if you don't already own them.

- Wario Ware Smooth Moves
- Super Paper Mario
- Mario Party 8

totally agree here... I love Big Brain academy...so does my roommate. I like all the games I own, but I especially enjoy Big Brain Academy, since I can send my student records/scores to my wii friends and compete against their scores.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
try big brain academy wii degree. i just got that yesterday its awesome! im stupid though i got a b-! lol i feel so retarded :( but i assure you its really fun!

also warioware, or RE4

if you get a game like zelda or godfather to rent, youll be too adicted. stick to games that dont require extensive play unless you plan on buying them

Back