Recommended games for the little ones

DarkUncle

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2007
Hiya all,

Been awhile since I've posted here as the last time I did I did not yet own the Wii. Well that has changed and so far I have Super Mario Galaxy, Lego Star Wars Complete, Wii Sports, Cars and I had just picked up Diego Safari Rescue.

My 3 year old doesn't express too much interest in video games yet but he's starting to. My 4 year old however is constantly nagging me to play. He enjoyed Safari Rescue but he beat it within 2 hours, a bit too short and easy (you can't die) of a game. He absolutely loves Lego Star Wars and Mario but needs a bit of help with those so I'm not aloud to leave the room, lol.

I was wondering if I could get some more suggestions for games along these lines that he may enjoy. I was looking at Rayman but I'm not sure if that would be a bit too advanced for him? Definitely going to get Mario Kart when that comes out. And perhaps Resident Evil and Metroid for myself, hehe.

Regards

lol vashivihan, don't give him false hope for a good game XD.
Well i know how your son feels because i would love for my dad or brothers to stay in the same room to help me out or just to play with me. Some good games could be Metroid Prime 3 because its a puzzle game and well, your son wouldn't stop begging you to help him :lol: Another could be Guitar Hero, because well, its just a really fun game, just remember if he gets mad tell him to do practice mode a few times. Lastly the only other game that i know would be good is Super Smash Brothers Brawl, which comes out march 9th, its a very expected game in well, everwhere! Which is the only real bad part because you'll be looking everywhere for it, like i did for my wii.

My 4 year old (now 5) loved Super Mario World and Mario64 from the VC. He also loved Super Paper Mario (he just ignored the text and played the levels).

Endless Ocean is also a child friendly title.. .. .. .. .. easy enough and interesting enough once you've set them off uderwater.

My 4 year old girl and 3 year old boy love Carnival Games and the new Diego: Safari Rescue...

all right lets see

super paper mario
mario kart 64 on vc
wii sports (let him play tennis, one day he will surpass u)

Mario Party 8, Mario and Sonic Olympics, Wii Sports and Wii Play are all easily managable by kiddies. My girl (5) also likes Big Brain Academy and Crash of the Titans. Give them a try.:aureola:

Back