Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Record Broken

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Icetrash, Aug 23, 2006.

  1. Icetrash

    Icetrash King K.Rool

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,013
    Likes Received:
    4
    Location:
    Perth, Australia
    Wii Friend Code: 4727-8101-2072-3014
    4727-8101-2072-3014
    Wow that meeting must have attracted a lot of people since there was 523 people online this forum..... too bad they didnt get what they were looking for!
     
  2. m7ticalm

    m7ticalm WiiChat Member

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2006
    Messages:
    1,060
    Likes Received:
    9
    Location:
    Australia, Perth
    Wii Friend Code: 0287-9971-6660-4138
    0287-9971-6660-4138
    wtfrofllmao, 523 people online! and i recall 90% of the people on were all complaining that they were getting tired cause they were looking at it at like 5am or like 12am or somtin. wow, thats alot, BUT LETS GET MORE PEOPLE ON SPETEMBER 13th!!!!
     
  3. King Wiired

    King Wiired HITLER ME JEZ

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2006
    Messages:
    5,501
    Likes Received:
    64
    Location:
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Wii Friend Code: 8756-4872-6334-8478
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Balimey.. can't wait til September 13th.. sure hope they don't let us down again..
     
  4. Arcadium

    Arcadium Not Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2006
    Messages:
    2,262
    Likes Received:
    3
    Location:
    Colombia
    Wii Friend Code: 6980-3796-3948-8393
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    90% are not registered members, but the other 10% are members.... maybe guests may become members!
     

Share This Page