Recovering Game Saves

ChazzaMax

WiiChat Member
Jul 19, 2007
Hi Everyone,

I'm New to this forum (but have used a similar one many times for the DS)... So Big hello to you all :wink:

Here's my story:
My wife got me the Wii for Christmas and to start Wii sports & Twilight Princess...
Recently there was a problem in that the Disk loader broke... we were lucky in that we still had our reciept & the shop we bought it in were happy to give us a new Wii based on the fact that the disk loader would no longer take the disk in rednering it unusable & the waranty covered it... This is the first ever problem I've encountered with any Nintendo system, & I've had them all... Also first time I've herd of this problem with the Wii so no real gripe with Nintendo here...

Problem is I was arround the Twilit Igniter Fyrus Start of Lake Hylia stage of the game (not far in I admit but I don't have masses of time to play) and as the shop was kind enough to give a completely new Wii without the need to send off & wait for repair before return... I accepted. Hence I lost the game saves.

Anyone know how I can recover this or get my hands on a gamesave & transfer it to the Wii without having to start from scratch..?

Any help would be appreciated....
:smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

Re: plug and sd into the first wii

ganton said:
plug and sd into the first wii copy save files and then place them on the new wii

Ahhhhh.... Kinda already gave away the old one. This was sortof an impluse decision to be made there & then in the shop. Keep current Wii & wait weeks/months while they fix or get new one there & then. Went with the second option.

Plus I was getting Resident Evil that day & wanted a game system to play it on!

:yikes:

Last edited:
ganton said:
theres a web site called wii-saves.com or somthing you may be able to find simalar save file here

Thanks a million...

Problem solved in 25mins

Mind you if I'd actually Googled it in the first place I might have saved you the effort!

:blush2:

By the way, yes I was able to get my hands on what I belive will be a suitable save file and I can use the SD card from my digital camera (via SD slot on printer) :)

Last edited:
Back