Red Luma's Secret...?

AoWFraggit

WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2007
Wii Online Code
8480-0209-2306-3955
so there's this red luma above the bedroom that claims

"I've got a secret! But I'm not telling . . ."

...anyone know what the significance of this is? btw, i'm about 3/4 finished with the game (taking my time to collect ALL stars)

Once you get to the next room past the engine room, you jump up to a platform to get to the portal that takes you there. go in that room and youll find it out. its pretty cool and helps you out on the purple coin missions.

When you go to the little house on a platform between the engine room and the garden, you will be taken back to that place you first started and you will be given a red star by Rosalina. This red star enables you to fly. If you manage to collect all 100 purple coins on this level you will be allowed to use the power of the red star in the observatory and nowhere else. This is the red luma secrets.

AoWFraggit said:
so there's this red luma above the bedroom that claims

"I've got a secret! But I'm not telling . . ."

...anyone know what the significance of this is? btw, i'm about 3/4 finished with the game (taking my time to collect ALL stars)

Yeah i too wonder about that, I talk to it and it goes, "I've got a secret! But I'm not telling . . ." Then you come back 30 stars later and talk to it again, it ses the same, then you complete the game and talk again, the same thing...
I just thought to myself, "Have it your way then you stupid red blob"

George said:
Yeah i too wonder about that, I talk to it and it goes, "I've got a secret! But I'm not telling . . ." Then you come back 30 stars later and talk to it again, it ses the same, then you complete the game and talk again, the same thing...
I just thought to myself, "Have it your way then you stupid red blob"

yh i thought the same to george hence we was on mic but it does annoy u when ur tryin to get stars and stupid luma's like tht arnt a big help i just rapidly fire star bits hopin it will get fat and blow up haha

Gah, please use spoiler tags when giving things away.

i just found out, the red luma allows you to use the red star to fly around the observatory after beating the purple coin challenge at the gate

Back