manred

Animal Collective
Dec 30, 2007
Wherever Fate Takes Me
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
gow_psp_front.jpg

gow_psp_back.jpg

In addition to Metal Gear Solid 4, Sony will bundle another hit with one of its platforms, offering a special red God of War themed PlayStation Portable package in June. The special edition edition PSP will follow in the tradition of last year's Star Wars Battlefront bundle and feature a rendering of Kratos emblazoned on the back side of the device.

The God of War package will come bundled with God of War: Chains of Olympus, a UMD version of the hit comedy Superbad as well as a gift certificate for a PlayStation Store downloadable game. Pricing is said to be set at $199.

Source:http://kotaku.com/360928/red-psp-comes-stateside-with-god-of-war-summer-bundle

Looks sexy.

Edit:
First look at the Red PSP.

That hasty Photoshop job of the God of War: Chains of Olympus PSP? Not official. But this one is and it looks far more gorgeous than the "Deep Red" PSP that Japanese gamers got. As we said earlier, the God of War Entertainment Pack comes with a bloody good PSP color swap, a copy of Chains of Olympus, a UMD with Judd Apatow's comedy blockbuster Superbad and a voucher to download Syphon Filter: Combat Ops from the PlayStation Store, free. Not a bad deal (and one that may make me bite, as I'm in the market for everything offered).

The bundle ships, as we said earlier, in June for $199.99. For a look at the reverse side, with a lovely Kratos silkscreen, keep on clickin'.

Source

Last edited:
Should sell good and the new PS3 bundle will sell very good so good job Sony:yesnod:
And yes that psp looks amazing:drool:

wow, cool package. the color isnt really that great but it depends on what the back looks like (like the starwars one maybe? or maybe its just blank) anyways the superbad umd and downloadable game is a sweet pack in deal! i really might buy this when it's released. i want a PSP for remote play anyways so yeah..

SensesFail said:
wow, cool package. the color isnt really that great but it depends on what the back looks like (like the starwars one maybe? or maybe its just blank) anyways the superbad umd and downloadable game is a sweet pack in deal! i really might buy this when it's released. i want a PSP for remote play anyways so yeah..
it has a silkscreen like starwars
http://www.flickr.com/photos/playstationblog/2293678465/

Back