Red Steel 2 Devs "Have Beaten Waggle"

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Wii.qj.net have posted this article on the upcoming red steel 2 game

medium.jpg
http://images.nintendolife.com/news...evs_have_beaten_waggle/attachment/0/large.jpgYou can't defeat a ninja with waggling. Obviously.

Still have room for breakfast

We're getting excited about Red Steel 2 here at Nintendo Life - in fact, we have been ever since our hands-on back in April! Whether it's the super-cool Japan-come-Wild West setting, the tasty graphics or the MotionPlus controls, there's no doubt it's one of the big titles we're dying to play next year.

Sadly, all this time not able to play the game is proving a bit stressful, so that's why it's such a good job Ubisoft are pumping us full of behind the scenes videos showing the detail and craft that's going into their next major title. In their latest episode, Creative Director Jason VandenBerghe - yes, he of the beard, Jeff Goldblum voice and crazy personality - reveals his belief that the team have defeated waggle controls.
It's heartening to hear Mr VandenBerghe say "you get the controls right first, because if you get them wrong, nothing afterwards matters." If only other Wii developers would tattoo these words across their bodies we might be spared a few waggle-fests in the future.
With ninjas, gun-slinging and a total lack of waggle controls, Red Steel 2 could easily be one of next year's first must-have games when it lands in the first quarter. You can check out the video in the link below, and be sure to stay tuned to Nintendo Life for more Red Steel 2 news and reports soon!

heres the video http://videos.uk.ubi.com/index.php?video=nmf2fe6d

This game looks ridiculously awesome. I wrote up a preview you can check out here.

I enjoyed the first game, but it really demonstrated the shortcomings of the Wii. I'm looking forward to Red Steel 2 demonstrating the capabilities of the Wii MotionPlus.

Back