Red Steel 2 Hidden Moves Featurette Video Released

Wii News

Wii News Blog
Oct 10, 2009

Red Steel 2 Hidden Moves Featurette Video Released-1.052010-02-23 07:45:37Maura S

Ubisoft has today released a brand new hidden moves video for Red Steel 2, which shows the different possibilities you have to bring your enemy to a sticky, flamboyant and effective end. Let’s see, there’s Finisher, the Eagle, The Storm, The Reaper, The Crush, The Rush,The Guillotine, The Shot, and so on. All very nice! Must say, I’m liking the look of that shotgun a lot, packs a mighty punch, even on a little You Tube screen! And the graphics look amazing too.

Click here to view the embedded video.

Meanwhile, the game’s creative director Jason Vandenberghe has been telling CVG that he thinks Red Steel 2 can help bring core gamers back to the Wii, stating “If any game can do it, we can.” He also talked about other core games on the Wii, such as Sega’s Conduit, and Madworld, saying that those games were actually so “ultra-violent” that they repelled “90% of gamers” and cut out 90% of sales.

Red Steel 2 is due for release on the Wii on March 26th 2010.

this game reminds me of Borderlands.... i liked the first one, but come on, is the cowboy hat really needed?

this game reminds me of Borderlands.... i liked the first one, but come on, is the cowboy hat really needed?
Theyre tryin to give the game a more western feel. The first one was pure garbage compared to this one. And he says those other games were violent?!?! In the vid the guy put the gun right under the dudes head and pulledthe trigger! I also noted the new gun spoiler, NICE.

Last edited:
I liked the whole gangaster feel of the original. I honestly liked the first one and will not be buying the second

Back