Red Steel 2 is Online

I don't know why people have such a problem with Red Steel I have it and I think its a pretty good game it definitely has better graphics then most the wii games ive seen yeh the controls take a bit to get use to and the sword fighting isn't one to one but its still pretty awesome

seems like it will be good...for a wii game. not to knock the wii, but for wii owners with only a wii, it will be like medal of honor heroes 2, cool since it's on the wii, but nothing we didnt see last gen. i know red steel is an original game i can see the online being bland, having only a couple modes like heroes 2 and it will most likly only be guns, ive read a few posts here hoping for sword fights online but i just dont see them including the option.

HOPEFULY i am completely wrong cause this game really has potential, much like the first one did.. lets hope they dont **** this one up lol. maybe im just a pessimist.

I thoroughly enjoyed the first game, so I hope Ubisoft will learn from their past mistakes. Online functionality will definitely boost the sales of Red Steel 2.

like other people here didnt mind the controls...i would love to see mp3 controls if they are better... online would be fun it would totaly diffrent from moh:h2 because i think it be more frantic which is good.

i think i get it

Red Steel 2 looks promising, but after a purchase of Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, I don't think I will be getting the game. Hope it meets the expectations of the people who want it though. :)

Hopefully the online will have better weapon balancing than MOH:H2. I don't feel like following people around for hours just to kill them anymore.

Honestly, I didn't hate the first Red Steel at all. It was far from perfect, but for the first FPS on the system, it wasn't that bad. In all honestly, I'm excited about a sequel, particularly because I'm hoping for offline multiplayer since there aren't many shooters on the Wii with that (I'm not so offended since MoH's online is awesome).

Red Steel sequel... :up:

More Unreal Engine 1.5, Hooray Huzzah!

-.-

I really hope they upgrade to at least 2 this time. Shame that they just missed the Unreal Engine 3 port.

FR. said:
Red Steel 2 looks promising, but after a purchase of Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, I don't think I will be getting the game. Hope it meets the expectations of the people who want it though. :)
Yeah,Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 has 32 online multiplayer but it doesn't have freind codes,so Red Steel 2 online multiplayer may have something that MOH Heroes 2 doesn't have.:yesnod:

I'm wondering how many people can play online together...

jimbo said:
i would like about up to 8. as most fps's online have about this
I'm hoping for about 16 players (I love MOHH2 but 32 players is too many) in gunfights and CTF type things. With the option to do one on one sword fights online.

Back